WTB Incubus. No, not the terrible band.

85 Dwarf Shaman
*shudder* Incubus was a band.

Meanwhile, I've recently made myself a Warlock to tool around on. A) Loving the class. B) WTB Incubus and a more useful puppy demon. Felhunter needs to not suck plz.
85 Draenei Death Knight

Meanwhile, I've recently made myself a Warlock to tool around on. A) Loving the class. B) WTB Incubus and a more useful puppy demon. Felhunter needs to not suck plz.

Yes, thiiiiiis. I myself am a cat kinda guy, my hunter alt has a cat pet, always, etc, but I would love to see the felhunter get some love. It almost feels neglected. D:
85 Dwarf Shaman
I want my incubus to compliment the crap out of me all the time too.

90 Undead Warlock

Yes, thiiiiiis. I myself am a cat kinda guy, my hunter alt has a cat pet, always, etc, but I would love to see the felhunter get some love. It almost feels neglected. D:

Don't take me as the supreme warlock authority, but I believe the felhunter has actually been considerably nerfed over the years. It was just so good, there was often little to no reason to ever use anything else.

Enemies have really strong buffs? Eat 'em. Throwing around nasty debuffs? Eat 'em. Casting nasty spells? Lock 'em. Stealthing? Spot 'em. Add in the fact it was self-healing, making it a great soul-link buddy, and you start to see why it was the other demons we used to ask for some developer attention.

Hell, I'm STILL not entirely sure what use the succubus ultimately ends up being, especially now that glyphed Fear makes for much simplier CC (trying to convince her to chain-seduce a specific target was never particularly easy). Damn easy on the ol' eye sockets though, gotta give her that.
85 Dwarf Shaman
I refuse to use the succubus. So annoying.

Imp or Felhunter. All else can gtfo.
90 Undead Warlock
I refuse to use the succubus. So annoying.

Imp or Felhunter. All else can gtfo.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in vanilla, I had this crazy, mish-mash spec where I put as many points as I could into talents that would improve the succubus, in the hopes of justifying having her along on dungeon runs. I had terrible dps and missed some key, useful talents, but it wasn't that big a deal, right? My succy was maxed, that had to count for something!

One day I finally tried a "real" spec. It worked so much better I was embarrassed for days. Every talent overhaul since then I've tried to cook up another "Awesome Succy" spec that actually works, without improving other demons to the point where there's no reason to use the succy. Been over six years and counting, still no success.
82 Blood Elf Priest
I would LOVE this! :D I always wondered where the males were, and why we never get to see any...

Oh, and to expand on your idea:

Make a minor glyph that changes the model of the succubus to an incubus. That's what minor glyphs are here for, amirite? I mean, hunters are, iirc, getting a glyph that makes their pet visually larger. It would be a purely aesthetic change, and optional for those who decide that they prefer their succubus.

EDIT: Also, OP, I like Incubus. D: I almost felt inclined to flame you.
Edited by Velandria on 4/12/2011 1:10 AM PDT
Would like to see the option for an incubus. Doubt we'll see it implemented any time soon, though, as people have been asking for it for years to no success.
85 Draenei Death Knight
Guess everyone went to sleep. D:
85 Human Mage
A solution would be to roll with your felguard/voidwalker out. Since you are leveling, is it really going to make a huge difference if the succubus can out dps either one of them? Additionally, if you are questing, the voidwalker presents a tanking presence, which I would have to argue, is better. Besides, Demo can be a lot of fun.

Still waiting for blizzard to put the felguard ahead of the succubus the way it should be.
90 Human Paladin
I would have to agree with the OP, locks could use another pet in general not just as a new skin on a succ, on my hunter i have some 20 pets however on my lock im stuck with the same 7 demons. There are so many demons in WOW lore alone i dont see why Blizz couldnt add a few more.
90 Human Paladin
Succubi are monogendered, like Asari. I think Satyr are the same as well.

Kind of makes me wonder how Protoss reproduce.

They warp in the money shot then drop a vortex for the quick retreat before the female becomes enraged.

LMAO!
85 Human Death Knight
there should be an incubus but if wow wants to remain "straight" only they could just offer it to female warlocks.....
in fact should offer it how is it ok to seduce other females with a female but not vice versa

honestly
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]