WTB Incubus. No, not the terrible band.

55 Draenei Death Knight
If they put in an Incubus it would just be a disgusting, fugly, hyper-masculine abomination. I still think warlocks should be able to choose between succubus and incubus though... that would be cool. Assigning them to be gender specific would kinda defeat the purpose.
73 Troll Shaman
I belong to no Warlock.
85 Gnome Priest

What I wanted to possibly fire at the dev team is this: I have been leveling an affliction warlock over the course of the past 48 hours. He is currently level 44, since sleep and eating and spending time with the other half are kinda important, else he'd be 60. He is a dwarf. Me, being the gay guy that I am, really dont like staring at something of the female gender all day. Its not very appealing to me. I am not saying this has to be viewed in a very indecently skewed manner. This is no different than a hunter wanting a pretty pet, or a specific pet skin because it looks "b.a.".

Warlocks only have one female demon. One. Every other one is male, so I think you're trolling or you just need to get used to it/use a different pet. yes, I know succubus is hard to get rid of if you're going to level 1-60 via drain tanking, but that play style doesn't last that long.

You could also respec demo if you wanted to avoid this problem. I think this is a 'why do males play female chars' troll in a not very good disguise, personally.

90 Night Elf Druid
Simple thing is there are limited resources blizz has to use. They generally use them to appeal to the greatest common denominator. That is what has fueled their success over the years. Running around with a busty, sexy, female demonic servant is what is going to appeal to the greatest number of players. Druids have been complaining about their forms for years and only recently have any of them been addressed (feral forms) We still have generic moonkins, and travel forms. As matter of fact the cheetah travel form was a place holder back from WoW vanilla beta. It was originally supposed to be a stag. But blizz has never allocated the resources to change that model.

So, if you are expecting model choices for your summoned demons prepare for a loooong wait. Blizz isn't going to worry about that degree of customization in this game. They never have and probably never will.
85 Undead Priest

Warlocks only have one female demon. One. Every other one is male, so I think you're trolling or you just need to get used to it/use a different pet. yes, I know succubus is hard to get rid of if you're going to level 1-60 via drain tanking, but that play style doesn't last that long.

You could also respec demo if you wanted to avoid this problem. I think this is a 'why do males play female chars' troll in a not very good disguise, personally.

How do you know the felhound is a boy? o.O
9 Blood Elf Priest
I think it would be better if you actually summoned the band Incubus and they played tunes while you go about questing and raiding and whatnot.
Its almost like getting a theme band to travel with you!
55 Worgen Death Knight
Interesting idea I think the glyph thing would be a good idea, not that I personally would use it, but it would be nice for people to have that option. For those that would be so insecure to be seduced by an incubus, one could argue that a female player getting seduced my the succubus is bad. May as well even up the score and add the incubus. personally im secure enough it wouldnt bother me, so you got my vote.
85 Gnome Priest

How do you know the felhound is a boy? o.O

If it's not specifically identifiable as male or female, than I consider it gender-neutral for the purposes of these sorts of complaints.
85 Human Mage
I think I would be happier seeing a boobkin than an incubus. Other than looking under the tail of a bear or a kitty, what features do either have that makes them stand out as males or females. A moonkin, on the otherhand... I can see them being more feminine if the character is a female.

and let's face it, if blizzard is going to customize anything, main toons should take priority over pets.
85 Human Mage
felhunters are sexless. any time you look under their tails, they eat your face off. until new evidence can be offered to the contrary, that is the going facts.
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'm gay too - I would try Warlock if there was a Glyph for this.

The artists of WoW do have some really hot male bodies in the game... I'm sure they could come up with something suitable.
90 Dwarf Paladin
I think I would be happier seeing a boobkin than an incubus. Other than looking under the tail of a bear or a kitty, what features do either have that makes them stand out as males or females. A moonkin, on the otherhand... I can see them being more feminine if the character is a female.

and let's face it, if blizzard is going to customize anything, main toons should take priority over pets.

Okay, I can see a point to this argument too. Chickens should be more than one gender.

I guess Trees don't, but we have the old and the new tree.
Bad taste in music...check
99 Tauren Shaman

Thanks for vouching for me. The addition to this idea is great, I love where you're going with it!

Forsaken see chewable body parts and brains on plates!
Orcs see axes! And... axes!
Trolls see.... *cough* okay trolls would probably see other trolls, if you know what I mean.
Blood elves see themselves. >;D

and gnomes see an undead guitarist riding a t-rex riding a shark with laserbeams coming out of its eyes.
85 Troll Hunter
The succubus isn't really used by any specs or leveling.

Imp for Destruction
Felguard for Demonology
Felhunter for PvP
Voidwalker for Soloing/Leveling

The succubi really doesn't have a niche. The only time I can see someone using it is if they really need extra CC.
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'm gay too - I would try Warlock if there was a Glyph for this.

The artists of WoW do have some really hot male bodies in the game... I'm sure they could come up with something suitable.

I personally would just want something like this

http://www.wowwiki.com/Wrathguard

I want it as a lock demon nao pwease :D

85 Tauren Priest
Screw you kid, incubus is some great REAL music, not like the crap you hear today.
90 Night Elf Rogue
04/12/2011 10:29 AMPosted by Grul
Edit:

nice to see ignorance still has its place in wow

post was deleted by esfand

Actually it is true.

Sports and Video games are still very much in the dark ages for this kind of discrimination.

This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]