WTB Incubus. No, not the terrible band.

Community Manager
I'm happy to share we actually do have plans for offering players a choice between male and female versions of all warlock demons. This is a task already in our system, though I don't have a time frame for you at the moment. Other art tasks could always take precedence, but we're committed to making this happen. :)
90 Night Elf Rogue
04/14/2011 03:49 PMPosted by Zarhym
I'm happy to share we actually do have plans for offering players a choice between male and female versions of all warlock demons. This is a task already in our system, though I don't have a time frame for you at the moment. Other art tasks could always take precedence, but we're committed to making this happen. :)

*Charging hug*

That's awesome :D
85 Draenei Shaman
I've seen this topic come and go. What might work is to give a minor glyph called "Glyph of the Incubus" that allows you to swap your succubus for an incubus. Incubi are generally bodiless though, from what I've read about them, and are more of a seductive male spirit in that they use words less than physical form to seduce women (or men) into doing things.
86 Undead Mage

OH MAH GAWD. The warlock in Pyre rejoices. Yes yes.
Edited by Pyre on 4/14/2011 3:53 PM PDT
90 Undead Warlock
Female Felguard needs to be Mother Shazz'hra
85 Human Warrior

Of all warlock demons?

Wouldn't the 2 versions of a Voidwalker look VERY VERY stupid?

It'll take one hell of a art team to pull it off imo.
Edited by Dxun on 4/14/2011 3:58 PM PDT
10 Dwarf Shaman
04/14/2011 03:53 PMPosted by Dxun

Of all warlock demons?

Wouldn't the 2 versions of a Voidwalker look VERY VERY stupid?(in place of another word)

Pink Voidwalker ftw.
85 Tauren Priest
Of all warlock demons?

Wouldn't the 2 versions of a Voidwalker look VERY VERY stupid?(in place of another word)

Just make the female one the one with wind-chimes for shoulders.
90 Tauren Shaman
looking forward to female felguard :D
72 Human Warlock

As A lock this pleases me.

But still the only two demons that can be made male/female and anything really changes but the voice would be Succubus (obviously) and Felguard, the rest are just rather genderless appearance wise.

So it kind of seems rather pointless in the end.

Extremely curious how a female Felguard looks though
Edited by Nyoi on 4/14/2011 3:57 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Rogue
04/14/2011 03:55 PMPosted by Dragontooth
looking forward to female felguard :D

http://www.wowwiki.com/Shivarra

:D
100 Blood Elf Paladin

Is there such a thing as a female voidwalker? Or even a male one. I always assumed they were just a mass of non-living demonic energy.

And I guess the same question for Felhounds. They're demonic beasts, and if there are male or female versions, I'm not sure what the difference would be. Then there's imps. They're so small, there wouldn't be much difference.

Male and female succubi and felguards will be interesting, at least.
Edited by Ehcks on 4/14/2011 3:59 PM PDT
85 Tauren Priest
04/14/2011 03:57 PMPosted by Ehcks
Is there such a thing as a female voidwalker? Or even a male one. I always assumed they were just a mass of non-living demonic energy.

They're living slaved shadow energy from the twisting nether.
85 Gnome Warlock
I'm kinda at a loss for words on this one. I'm imagining a Voidwalker with a metal bra instead of those shoulder thingies and it creeps me out a little bit...
47 Gnome Warlock

Wow, that's pretty cool and really unexpected! Though, as some people are already saying, I have a hard time seeing how some warlock demons could actually have both a male and female version; the felhunter, voidwalker and imp in particular.

Still, thanks for letting us in on that, Z!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]