Who is hated in TB?

1 Human Warrior
lookin for both horde and alli to answer, Who do you hate in the other faction? Why them? I am curious to know where me and some of mt TB buddies stand, would also like to hear from my Horde brethern on who they want taken out first.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
<3 you Mindplague
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
04/13/2011 09:29 PMPosted by Defengar
I pop my TB standard and core hound BL for my team and i go where im needed. I would say people hordeside dislike me.
I have never seen or heard of you before.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
04/14/2011 02:45 AMPosted by Jolly
I pop my TB standard and core hound BL for my team and i go where im needed. I would say people hordeside dislike me.
I have never seen or heard of you before.

What he said
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hammers is who i like to see die...Makes me happy cause i get to see it alot

BTW agree with Jolly
Edited by Sarabeth on 4/20/2011 2:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
04/20/2011 02:54 PMPosted by Sarabeth
Hammers

^ this. poor guy always seems so confused :(

oh, and that braindead "roguekiller" or something, plays a hunter. EVERY time I attack him he backs up and lets his pet chew on some random person while I punch him in the back of the head. if you're going to have a name like that, you probably shouldn't be absolutely horrible at attacking that class. I was going to say "killing that class" but I doubt he's ever gotten close to killing a rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
People i see horde side a lot are Neoshade-lock and Bounce-Druid/Priest
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
04/21/2011 03:08 PMPosted by Handgrenade
Hammers

^ this. poor guy always seems so confused :(

oh, and that braindead "roguekiller" or something, plays a hunter. EVERY time I attack him he backs up and lets his pet chew on some random person while I punch him in the back of the head. if you're going to have a name like that, you probably shouldn't be absolutely horrible at attacking that class. I was going to say "killing that class" but I doubt he's ever gotten close to killing a rogue.

WTF? A hunter that backpedals? Say it aint so!
Reply Quote
46 Orc Hunter
who the hell actually pays attention to the name of who they are attacking in TB? if it's red, it's dead...you know, if all goes according to plan.
Edited by Toothdecay on 4/25/2011 9:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hammers is who i like to see die...Makes me happy cause i get to see it alot

BTW agree with Jolly

It's odd, because I see him die an awful lot too.
I do enjoy killing ally pally.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Pretty sure im fairly hated in TB, Defengar i've never heard of you, or you were so bad that you Defy memory.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
04/26/2011 12:32 PMPosted by Neoshade
Pretty sure im fairly hated in TB, Defengar i've never heard of you, or you were so bad that you Defy memory.

who are you?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Going to have to agree with the red your dead theory here. I know the horde guys pretty well, but as for the alliance, not a clue who any of you are, except for Riki and Samgee because they are old like me, and Wonka just because him and Moose are always arguing and I find it amusing.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Since I often walk around beating the piss out of scrubs and undergeared alts I'm fairly certain I'm not well liked. In fact I rarely see anyone in TB noteworthy. Wtb someone worth fighting.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
04/28/2011 03:40 AMPosted by Maaki
In fact I rarely see anyone in TB noteworthy.

No one worthy shows up to TB, you get the fresh 85 PvE geared scrubs and you will like it!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
04/28/2011 01:58 PMPosted by Wìllywonka
No one noteworthy bothers with TB.

I TAKE GREAT OFFENSE TO THIS, SIR. I beat people up in TB often, but less so as of late. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]