@ Arta lvl 85 mage

85 Dwarf Priest
Arta,
Please learn about the dynamics of how to play this game. I really helped you out throughout the dungeon run and pretty much kept the group from kicking you. Then I get repaid by having you roll need on the Corrupted Egg Shell trinket.

IT'S A HEALER TRINKET! A mage has less use for something that puts a shield on it's target!

*sigh*

To all the haters, yes it's a game. Yes, the mage could technically use it for herself. I don't really take it that seriously, but this was damn frustrating.

/rantoff
Reply Quote
stupid allinace
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I'm not sure the Corrupted Egg Shell is anyone's trinket.
Reply Quote
i like my eggs scrambled, even if they are corrupted
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Leave. My. Server.

Now.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Lemonie reporting for duty!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
It is a trinket which regenerates mana as long as the shield is up. IMO the shield is only a beneficial side effect and therefore it's fair game for any casting class.
Reply Quote
04/14/2011 07:53 AMPosted by Mystwind
It is a trinket which regenerates mana as long as the shield is up. IMO the shield is only a beneficial side effect and therefore it's fair game for any casting class.

Hunters are casters, maybe i should look into getting it...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
04/14/2011 08:05 AMPosted by Eltex

Hunters are casters, maybe i should look into getting it...

If you are having mana issues as a Hunter, then I think you need more help than just a trinket. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Posted by Eltex

04/14/2011 10:13 AMPosted by Mystwind
I think you need more help
Edited by Suëtma on 4/14/2011 10:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm sorry if I grabbed something that you needed more. I would not have clicked "need" if I realized that. This was my first time in that dungeon (obviously!). Fortunately, when Pandaria comes in, such conflicts will not occur. --Arta
Reply Quote
67 Blood Elf Rogue
Did you just search your name on the forums or something?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]