Is [A] Deliríum still around?

85 Orc Rogue
Anyone know?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Not as far as i know. A great deal of them went to simplicity, so asking some of those guys might yield better results.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
There's still a handful of people still on the server, I actually transferred only a few weeks ago.

Saulot, Dannytanner, Konietzko, Lina and a few others went to No Reprieve. Me, Banned and Hectorz were in Simplicity for about a year... I think Banned is the only one left now.

Probably forgot a few people but its been so long ._.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
I played with a few in a guild called Numb back on smolderthorn. Was curious how they were doing.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
All of the people I listed, except for Banned, were in Numb on Smolderthorn before we transferred to Magtheridon.

Shadyy(the GM) quit 1-2 years ago to play Aion, but I think he quit that a few months ago, not sure what he's doing now.

Who are you looking for specifically?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
A few of us are still playing but we went to different servers/guilds. Shadyy quit :(

One of my alts is the GM of Deliríum but we don't do anything in the guild anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
ONWARD NUMB!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Was Looking for Blankz or crap...Alan's rogue, I know his priest was derboozer.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Good ol' days...

I was in Numb and Delirium when we transfered (Davester - Rogue).

I see Blankz from time to time but he's hardly on his druid. He plays other toons mostly...

As for Shadyy, Blankz told me he's back to WoW and in one of the Top25 Guilds. Don't remember which one...
Reply Quote
HI Delirium!

Holy !@#$, haven't seen anyone for so long.

Who all is still on Magtheridon?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
lolliance
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey all, your ex furry bear OT and rogue buffer here :) I was wondering what happened to Numb after it went to Mags.

Grouser still play at all?
Reply Quote
83 Night Elf Druid
i just got back into wow this week. playing happies on horde atm. need to find a allaince guild any suggestions!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
o_O
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
how about now, lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
am i the only tank or something? where is everyone!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]