[H] TheunforOHGODBEES now recruiting!

90 Orc Shaman
Boys and Girls,

TheunforOHGODBEES has opened up its doors once again for recruitment as we step into Firelands. We’re looking for casual raiders that understand “casual” can also mean quite competent. We get a lot done in 2 days, and we like to think we have a good time doing it. See below this post for non-forced, non-threatened guildies proclaiming their never ending love and devotion for the bees.

Here are the specifics for what you need to know –

What are we? 25 man raiding guild.

What have we cleared? All content on 25 of Cata launch raids. Currently working on Beth and Shannox to begin!
Is it only PvE? We have those who love to do PvP, but that's always considered a side-dish to the PvE.

Raids are Tuesday and Thursday, invites going out at 7:30 PM PST (Server Time), raids end at 11pm PST.

We’re looking fairly openly at any classes and specs, so please ignore any categories of “high” or “low” you may see on the page; those are being addressed. If you’ve got the ability to stay out of fire and an even (or slightly imbalanced) personality, it wouldn’t hurt to apply (also, level 85, you smart-alec rascals).

If you’re concerned about loot system, general rules, repairs, flasks, etc… here is a great page that addresses all of those various topics.

http://www.omgbeez.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=99

And in case links scare you, here’s a summary of the benefits of bees

- Raid repairs covered
- Flasks covered
- Food covered
- Arguably the fairest loot system invented
- Having people whisper you about your awesome guild name in half the random heroics you join, ever.

If you’ve managed to read through all that jargon, you’re already half way qualified for this guild. Congratulations! Here is the other half:

http://www.omgbeez.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=28 (application template third from top)

Be sure to admire someone’s application before your own, just to see what they did right/wrong. Please feel free to write more than one word responses to the questions, as we consider this the best time to see if you’ll fit in with our personality. And by personality, I mean our crazy.
Edited by Oldmanzag on 7/6/2011 4:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
best guild EVAR. we have a lot of fun raiding together and hanging out. its also quite fun to poke zag and stand in his personal space. but you dont have to take my word for it.
Reply Quote
89 Goblin Priest
Youngmanzag, I love you.
Edited by Boglin on 4/13/2011 10:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
THEY TOOK MY BABY, /CRY
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
:D Everyone has a little Crazy in them in here!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
04/14/2011 05:23 PMPosted by Grunge
THEY TOOK MY BABY, /CRY

It was me!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
BEEEZ!!!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Had some trouble registering on the forums, figured I would ask the questions I had here.

Do you only have the one raid group running at 7:30pm st Tues/Thurs? And if so, would there be a chance to get in on a Tuesday raid night until schedule is more open to Thursdays? Stay sort of a social rank with opportunity of filler raid spot? Or do you have a strict No Go unless player can make both nights?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Bump for beez since they're awesome. I miss the BC days of raiding with you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I support the BEEZ <3 Thedurt
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
cyntheta loves zag...to bad zag no love cyntheta :(
Reply Quote
89 Goblin Priest
Zag loves hating everyone, except aukrist.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
I love my BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
/sigh, thought we ran Deathknoob out of here...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I hate you cynth. Also, a massive bump for the new content. BUMP FOR THE KING IN THE NORTH.
Reply Quote
89 Goblin Priest
HAIL THE OVERLORD ZAG.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
The King in the North!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]