85 Human Priest
<Broskis> is now recruiting competent, dedicated, and geared;
    - Balance druids
    - Holy pallys
    - Warlocks
    - Mages
    - Hunters
    - Elemental shamans

for 25Man raiding. We are currently 11/12 (1/13HM). Raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:45p-12p EST(Server) and we are looking for players who plan on making majority of raids and not be Tuesday-Raid-Heroes.

If you have any questions or think you have the gear and are smart enough to not stand in shadow crashes and fire barrages, PST Me, Ohmy, or Privilege if interested.
Edited by Klush on 4/13/2011 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Fun and mature group of people to play with just need a few more dedicated players for our 25m
Edited by Ohmy on 4/14/2011 9:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
04/14/2011 09:41 AMPosted by Ohmy
Fun and mature group of people to play with just need a few more dedicated players for our 25m

in no way shape or form has your guild in trade showed there maturity i.e. slare period
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
04/14/2011 11:55 AMPosted by Judsonx
in no way shape or form has your guild in trade showed there maturity i.e. slare period

There are 259 characters in this guild; Last time I checked the maturity of a group shouldn't be determined by a few idiots. You're the one trolling in my recruitment thread, no?

Thanks for the bump.
Edited by Klush on 4/14/2011 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
In trade? lol ok once again thanks for the bump judsonx
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Really in need of holy pally, warlock
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Current Needs:

1-2 Druids (Resto/Balance)
1 Holy Paladin
1-2 Warlocks
1 Tank (Paladin/Warrior) - 3rd tank, must be capable of performing OS at high level (Paladin with Holy OS preferred or Warrior with Arms OS)
Edited by Privilege on 4/17/2011 2:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
wasnt trolling it was kind of a horrible 2 weeks with the idiots that were bein retarded in trade all wearin your guild tag even though i havent seen any of those ppl in a while,

BUMP FOR IDIOTS LEAVIN THE SERVER AND BUMP FOR THIS GUY REALIZING HE SAID SOME IDIOTS IN HIS GUILD
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
04/19/2011 11:42 PMPosted by Judsonx
BUMP FOR IDIOTS LEAVIN THE SERVER AND BUMP FOR THIS GUY REALIZING HE SAID SOME IDIOTS IN HIS GUILD

There are idiots in every guild; especially now with guilds taking any casual players to get that guild experience coming in faster.

But anyways, recruitment;
Still recruiting a lot of dedicated and good players. Hit me, Ohmy, or Privilege up in-game if you are interested.
Edited by Klush on 4/20/2011 9:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
bumping for some peeps in this guild, good luck with recruitment.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
^^^ thanks man will do the same
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]