Occult, 2/13H guild, is recruiting members.

85 Tauren Druid
Occult is an established guild in the server of Jaedenar(US) who were at the forefront of competitive raiding.
Occult is opening its doors in hopes to find new recruits that want to raid, and raid competitively.

What we need:
  • Healers, preferably restoration shamans.

• Dps, preferably Hunters and Mages with an ability and a focus to better themselves in every aspect of their game.

• Competent players who can learn from their mistakes and know basic game mechanics such as what to stand in and what not to stand in.

• What we can offer:
  • A solid raiding structure with progress every raid.

• A fair loot system, benefiting everyone who attends.

• A good community willing to help in order to better our experience as a whole.

• While Occult is recruiting it does not mean that we will accept everyone. We will test the person applying to make sure they have a basic knowledge of their class and can learn from their past experiences. We want those that are dedicated and those who play WoW to see its content and experience its difficulty. As a guild we have officers that have been through it all, and have all the knowledge required to move forward in this game. You don't have to be a professional at what you do to get in, if you've hardly raided before and think you have what it takes to start know then whisper our officers and join our ranks.

Who to contact:
    Constantine, Dodson, Jacked, Cuniowns, Clownspike, Alzaroth and myself.

Occult looks forward to hearing from you.
    Reply Quote
    85 Tauren Shaman
    You guys are still looking in all the wrong places. :/
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Death Knight
    Jaedenar itself is the wrong place because the server is dead. For for the same reason, the few people left that are looking for raiding should get off their chairs and apply instead of counting the people who already cleared content like occult, strife, abso and now III (finally) to make alt runs and carry them in pugs.
    Reply Quote
    100 Orc Warrior
    Dont hate Det. You just sound jelly <3.
    Were not in any rush to accomplish anything but have fun as a raiding family which is why we are slow but may also be why we can fill our 25s and have been consistently for years. =)
    Edited by Devastata on 4/9/2011 9:04 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Death Knight
    I dont hate! i'm happy you guys got it lol I think maybe u guys were stuck in peanut butter and just needed some jelly to get it right
    Reply Quote
    100 Orc Warrior
    haha I hear ya we were stuck with some hardheaded tanks is what our problem was >_> gl with your recruiting fellas
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Death Knight
    Its a good thing u only need 1~3 tanks to raid otherwise it would be a nightmare trying to get enough good ones lol But yea.

bump for Tahrone

You can also pst Ironic and Teare if your interested in joining Occult!
    Reply Quote
    100 Orc Warrior
    Youd be amazed how difficult one that doesnt turn dragons fast enough or wont stop using healing abilities and aggroing adds toward him makes for making an entire more difficult than it has to be till u get rid of them and do it yourself lol
    Reply Quote
    85 Tauren Shaman
    The servers dead, which is exactly why trying to recruit on server is a bad idea to focus your efforts on. You guys have made like 5 seperate recruitment threads on here :/ Try the recruitment forums, EJ, WP, etc. You'll get a LOT more people reading those than randomly looking through other servers forums. Plus those people are going there for that reason.
    Reply Quote
    85 Tauren Druid
    Thank you, Hyperion.
    I'll actually try that.
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Warlock
    This is a bit old. What classes are you guys primarily looking for atm?
    Reply Quote
    85 Troll Druid
    mubiki! been a while. how are ya?

Ive lost count...how many times has occult's GM ninja'd the guildbank and transferred?
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Warlock
    Hey Versair. Not too bad. Quite a few people here are done playing atm, needless to say the second group is pretty much done for. So Im kinda looking around for another guild, possibly. Our little "group" could make another guild very happy...
    Edited by Mubiki on 5/20/2011 2:45 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Worgen Hunter
    pee
    Reply Quote
    91 Tauren Warrior
    We're looking for a Warlock & and a resto Druid.
    Reply Quote
    85 Troll Druid
    Hey mubiki, if you wanna check out the guild i transferred to, have torrin send me a tell, he has my real id. we'll hook up that way. get me your real id and i can direct you to our website. i wont hijack this thread by posting it here.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]