Grats Summit, Realm First! Working as a Team

85 Draenei Paladin
Really nice job!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Working as a team has nothing to do with server first raid kills!
Reply Quote
31 Goblin Warrior

04/08/2011 11:19 PMPosted by Guinthel
line up boys.

...The exit's thataway.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Damn server not giving the achieve to Req like it should have.....
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Phenom got this on 1/5/2011....not sure why this thread was just started 12 hours ago.

And grats summit, your Armory shows you got it on 12/25/2010 - very nice indeed!
Edited by Namssob on 4/9/2011 7:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Requiem earned the achievement on 12/18/2010 but for some reason the realm first was bugged for race changes and we we not awarded the feat
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I don't think "bugged" is an accurate term, I think it is designed that way. But I could be wrong.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Got what exactly?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Realm First! Working As A Team.

Graknal, also keep in mind Realm Firsts cannot be earned for TWO MONTHS after a server transfer, and that might include faction and/or race changes. So although you may have had the achievement itself first, your Realm First would have been disallowed due to the transfer(s). I think that's fair, to prevent people from manipulating the system so they get a realm first.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
there were no faction or server transfers, just a few race changes, and to get credit for the achievement requires honored with the guild anyway, there were a few GM tickets submitted that said it was a bug, but nothing ever came of it. Also, if that was intended, why did I get realm first enchanting as a goblin, yet the guild did not?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
^
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
you mad buddy?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Maybe because horde are such weeklings they couldn't earn a feet of STRENGTH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]