Raid Marker Macro

90 Pandaren Mage
Trying to locate/figure out a macro that will allow me to set raid markers, either skull/x whatever on a target, as well as one that will let me drop the glowing floor beacons.

So far my search has been unsuccessful, any ideas?
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
The raid markers can be keybound; no macro is required, although there is a way to make a macro if you absolutely want one.

The flares are a bit trickier; there are several addons that can get you access to those, but if you're not a raid leader, I've seen them throw errors lately.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I don't care for the clunky UI for the flares, and I found a macro for the marks.

The macros I'm interested in because I want to do mouse-over targeting for them.

/run SetRaidTarget("mouseover", #)

where # is the relevant # for the raid target in question.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Raid_target_icons
Reply Quote
The flares don't have an API to call, so any macro that involves them just simulates a click on the raid manager frame.

/click CompactRaidFrameManagerDisplayFrameLeaderOptionsRaidWorldMarkerButton
/click DropDownList1ButtonX

Change X to the numeric value of the icon you want (probably the same numbers as the raid target icons).
Edited by Choonster on 4/11/2011 1:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
The flares don't have an API to call, so any macro that involves them just simulates a click on the raid manager frame.

/click CompactRaidFrameManagerDisplayFrameLeaderOptionsRaidWorldMarkerButton
/click DropDownList1ButtonX

Change X to the numeric value of the icon you want (probably the same numbers as the raid target icons).

Or you can remove the second line to just get the list of markers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I don't care for the clunky UI for the flares, and I found a macro for the marks.

The macros I'm interested in because I want to do mouse-over targeting for them.

/run SetRaidTarget("mouseover", #)

where # is the relevant # for the raid target in question.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Raid_target_icons

One issue with this is if they are already marked it will take the mark off them, you can get around that like this:
/run local t="mouseover" if #~=GetRaidTargetIndex(t) then SetRaidTarget(t, #) end
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]