Marksman PVE Guide (4.1)

(Locked)

85 Orc Hunter
There is nothing wrong with it, Blizzard just hasn't sticked it. Reposting it won't do any good, you're just redoing all your work.
Reserved. One more after this should do it.
90 Pandaren Hunter
sticky requested. Just let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Ok, everything is transferred over, just have to change some links.

I changed the name to reflect Guides in the other Class sections, dont know if that will help or not, but cant falut me for not trying =]
23 Dwarf Priest
Hey Kal,

Thanks for all the hard work you have done to try and distribute this information. Your effort is greatly appreciated despite whehter or not this gets stickied.

If nothing else, we will continue posting in this thread to keep it at the top and if/when it reaches the post cap, you can start all over again.

To help get this stickied, I have created a post in the general, DD, and Oceanic Forums asking for viewers to look at this thread and request it for a sticky if they like it. Trying to do a little marketing for you and the Hunter Community.
93 Troll Hunter
Kaya approves of this thread.

And tacos.

For the Stickiness!!!
100 Night Elf Hunter
What kind of tacos?

I also approve.
Hey Kal,

Thanks for all the hard work you have done to try and distribute this information. Your effort is greatly appreciated despite whehter or not this gets stickied.

If nothing else, we will continue posting in this thread to keep it at the top and if/when it reaches the post cap, you can start all over again.

To help get this stickied, I have created a post in the general, DD, and Oceanic Forums asking for viewers to look at this thread and request it for a sticky if they like it. Trying to do a little marketing for you and the Hunter Community.

Kaya approves of this thread.

And tacos.

For the Stickiness!!!

Thanks for the support guys/gals.

04/11/2011 09:05 AMPosted by Mendia
On the plus side, going to the last post actually takes you to the last post now.

I went back and double checked all the links, everything should work. If anyone finds any broken links please let me know and I will correct them ASAP.

Heck by the time this gets stickied (if it ever does), It will be time to revise it for 4.1/4.2.
87 Undead Priest
voted to sticky, added to favorites, just decided to lvl hunter instead of shadow priest. great job, if blizz don't sticky, we know they hate us
So I just popped over on the EU hunter forums and they have a whopping 4 stickies: A PVE MM guide, PVP MM guide, Pet Buff/Debuff guide, and beginner Hunter PVP guide.

I think most of those are valuable enough to have as links in my guide. So I have included them in the links section.
04/11/2011 01:10 PMPosted by Mendia
I'm leveling a rogue. I need a Herb/Alch toon.

I use my druid for that. Loving picking Herbs on my druid in flight form =]
93 Troll Hunter
What kind of tacos?

I also approve.
Beefy hardshell tacos of course.

Anything else just isn't a taco.
27 Human Warlock
this guide is rRLEALLY GOOD HAHAHAHA :))) XDDD goodo GHUNTER READ IT HAHA 8xD
87 Undead Priest
wow hunter community sucks, this is such a nice thread. stickie it!
74 Troll Mage
wow hunter community sucks, this is such a nice thread. stickie it!
85 Orc Hunter
very nice.

for 31,256 Hunter_MM_T11_372
don't use arcane shot at all. It shows to focus burn with Aimed shot hard-cast when focus is around 80+. and should probably change arcane shot glyph to rapid fire for that rotatiom
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]