The Shaman Macro Archive

(Locked)

100 Goblin Shaman
Requested for sticky, GJ.
100 Troll Shaman
requested Sticky

i will post my mount macro i made for shaman later today it includes GW, ground mount, and flying mount
85 Draenei Shaman
Thank you for putting this together. Extremely helpful. Sticky requested.
93 Tauren Shaman
Here's a macro I found to be useful in reg 5 mans. This is by memory, servers are down for maintenance.

#showtooltip earth elemental
/stopcast
/cast Earth Elemental
/target Greater Earth Elemental
/setfocus

This could be a bit wrong, As I said, servers are down so I can't check it.
The idea is that if your tank dies, you can drop Earth Elemental to try and save the day. However, in the heat of battle, it can be hard to click on your ele to heal him. This macro automatically sets him as your focus, making it easy to target him. Someday I'd like to make a castsequence that'll also put earthshield on him. I've used it in it's current form (barring any mistakes I made from memory) and it helps a lot.
100 Tauren Shaman
I'm glad you finally went and put this out there, Koko, though I'm shocked you didn't have more reserved posts. ;)

w00t, Matuk got credit for something!
The original version of that imbue macro involved specifying using a specific mouse button to apply each imbue (i would left-click for WF and right-click for FT, and i was going to set buttons 3 through 5 to be other imbues), but I decided a modifier macro for it would work better.
Edited by Matuk on 4/12/2011 12:11 PM PDT
100 Tauren Shaman
Hey Koko... I have something that every Shaman everywhere needs.

#showtooltip Lightning Shield
/cast [noflying] Lightning Shield
100 Troll Shaman

umm it doesnt let you cast while flying anymore
100 Tauren Shaman

umm it doesnt let you cast while flying anymore

It does for me, since I don't use that option in the menu. >_>
100 Troll Shaman
04/12/2011 12:35 PMPosted by Matuk
It does for me, since I don't use that option in the menu. >_>

... well i learned something today didnt know there was an option to do that
100 Draenei Shaman
Some general stuffs to add that are universally awesome.

/script for bag = 0, 4 do for slot = 1, GetContainerNumSlots(bag) do local name = GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot) if name and string.find(name,"ff9d9d9d") then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Selling "..name) UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end end end
One click. Vendors the trash in your bags automatically.

/run CompactRaidFrameManager:UnregisterAllEvents()
/run CompactRaidFrameManager:Hide()
/run CompactRaidFrameContainer:UnregisterAllEvents()
/run CompactRaidFrameContainer:Hide()

Hides Blizzard's standard raid frame pop-out box.

/console cameradistancemaxfactor 5
Max camcera zoom out.

Not directly Shaman related, but since we have a macro thread, HERE.
Edited by Secretgarden on 4/12/2011 1:24 PM PDT
100 Tauren Shaman
/console cameradistancemaxfactor 5
Max camcera zoom out.

Not directly Shaman related, but since we have a macro thread, HERE.

/script SetCVar("cameraDistanceMax",50)
I don't know about yours, but this is a one-time-push kind of macro, so that you don't have to push it every time you log in.
Edited by Matuk on 4/12/2011 1:29 PM PDT
85 Tauren Priest
Here's a Bloodlust macro I use. It sends a message in /y but you can spam the button and it won't flood the chat window. You can change the message to whatever you want.

#showtooltip Bloodlust
/run if select (2, GetSpellCooldown("Bloodlust"))==0 then SendChatMessage("BLOODLUST!","YELL") end
/cast Bloodlust
100 Tauren Shaman
Here's a Bloodlust macro I use. It sends a message in /y but you can spam the button and it won't flood the chat window. You can change the message to whatever you want.

#showtooltip Bloodlust
/run if select (2, GetSpellCooldown("Bloodlust"))==0 then SendChatMessage("BLOODLUST!","YELL") end
/cast Bloodlust

Or you can get either CastYeller2 or Raeli's Spell Announcer instead. >_>
100 Draenei Shaman
THIS IS AN AWESOME THREAD
90 Orc Shaman
Heres two simple macros that let you hop your wolves between your target and your focus target for faster switches.

/petattack [@focus]

/petattack [@target]
90 Orc Shaman
Very sexy guide.
85 Draenei Shaman
there's some decent ele macros in the ele guide. probably would be worth glancing at them and copy what you don't have bcs your ele section is lacking.
100 Tauren Shaman
there's some decent ele macros in the ele guide. probably would be worth glancing at them and copy what you don't have bcs your ele section is lacking.
Those macros are more generic to the class: Purge/Hex/Bind Ele/Wind Shear, none of which are elemental specific.
85 Orc Shaman
Don't know about other ele's, but I use a macro that actives EM, use trinket and orc racial all in one. None of them are on GCD so it makes coordinating burst simple. I realize not all elementals are orc but they should at the very least bind EM and trinket together.
100 Tauren Shaman
Due to the fact that Koko has /dismount in his attack macros...

It's led to me toggling the auto dismount feature. It should make things significantly less splatty for me.

I might add /dismount to Ghost Wolf, however. =\
Edited by Matuk on 4/12/2011 6:08 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]