10-Man PUG

85 Troll Priest
This is my last attempt at trying on this server. If this doesn't work, I'm out. Anyway. I'm going to be really specific on the set-up. Gear is going to be simple Main Spec before Off Spec rolls. Input by players in the Raid is acceptable but for the most part you're going to be listening to my sexy voice. Anyway...

What I need :

Tanks - Death Knight and Warrior / Druid ( No Paladins )
Healers - Druid and Shaman -or- Paladin ( No Priests )

DPS:
Fire Mage
Marksman Hunter
Balance druid -or- Shadow Priest
Assassination Rogue
Death Knight -or- Enhancement Shaman

( Other class specs may be accepted, contact me either way )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTACTING ME:
To contact me you can send me a whisper in-game, an in-game mail, or you can post on this forum post. Ill be watching it. Let me know the best times for you to be Raiding. <NOTE> We will NOT be raiding three to four hours a night. We will stick to two hours per night.

RULES AND REGULATIONS:
I wont be basing my decision on accepting you into the Raid by "Item Level." Ill be using my intellectual mind to figure out if you're an acceptable player. Which 90% of the time is going to be negative. Considering you're on this server, and not raiding. Anyway, if you die to a 'simple' mechanic three times. You're out. IE - Pillar of Fire. If you're lagging. That is not my problem and I simply do not want you in my Raid. I am not going to be wasting two hours of my night leading a group of goldfish around. I will only begin this raid, if I get acceptable players. You MUST MUST MUST have Ventrilo, and a mic. You MUST have deadly boss mods. I don't care if you have DXE you will be using DBM in my Raid. LASTLY, no drama aloud. We're not raiding to become good friends, or enemies. We are raiding simply to raid. If you're looking to make friends. This is the wrong place.

DAYS AND TIMES:
I'm not completely sure yet. Its going to be two hours per night, probably 7-9pm SERVER TIME. But like I said in the "CONTACT ME" section just tell me the best days and times for you and I will figure it out from there. Anyway, this post is long enough. So... Make me not so completely disappointed in this wretched server.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Note : One of the Tanks -MUST- have a DPS off-spec that isn't terrible.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/12/2011 06:22 AMPosted by Estiephyeu
Ill be using my intellectual mind

-Reads the post-

Wat.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Reading this post and your name, I know two things.

1) If you stick to your word, you won't be on this server long.
2) You won't be missed.
Reply Quote
04/12/2011 10:13 AMPosted by Featherede
Ill be using my intellectual mind

-Reads the post-

Wat.

I realize that this is a difficult concept to grasp given that you don't share the same intellectual prowess as he does.
Reading this post and your name, I know two things.

1) If you stick to your word, you won't be on this server long.
2) You won't be missed.

He's already been on the server for a couple years (it's Canna).

Also, PuG Raid will always be there should you fail... Eventually... Once I level an alt... And get my computer fixed...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
tldr
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]