@HORDE

85 Worgen Druid
i call opon war on this realm i call all horde if you think your good enough to do world pvp , i will be attacking all your bases now try and stop me FOR THE ALLIANCE
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
good thing you called upon the war between horde and alliance! does that mean you invented PvP?

anyways, we cook wolf steaks starting at level 1 so dont get your hopes up.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I can't remember ever seeing you in TB. Come back when you've won 100 TBs and have 20-30k more HKs and then we'll talk. Until then you're just a scrub.

And the word the two players above me are looking for is 'open' not opon or upon.
Edited by Konradkoln on 4/12/2011 11:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/upon

is it really?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
haha ill eat you all ill be looking forward to tb to teach you hordies a lesson ,, cause on uldum ally are superior to you weaklings
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I can't remember ever seeing you in TB. Come back when you've won 100 TBs and have 20-30k more HKs and then we'll talk. Until then you're just a scrub.

And the word the two players above me are looking for is 'open' not opon or upon.

Highest 5 man personal rating 1,500
Highest 3 man personal rating 1,500
Highest 2 man personal rating 1,500

Pot calling the kettle black?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
i just ate most of you in tb so try harder or ill come to ur capital citys with friends
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Nice crafted pvp gear.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
04/12/2011 07:12 PMPosted by Mcluvinz
i just ate most of you in tb so try harder or ill come to ur capital citys with friends

I can tell you have a lot of friends by all the support they've given you in your terrible thread.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'll make sure to set my sights especially on you for a few good laughs and some HKs as well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Which alt do you want me to kill you on?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
haha bring it on hordies use are terrible ill eat you all 1 on1 you need you buddys to help you
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Punctuation is a helpful tool.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
04/13/2011 10:07 AMPosted by Mcluvinz
haha bring it on hordies use are terrible ill eat you all 1 on1 you need you buddys to help you

You bring shame to the Mcluvin name.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I think maybe there's a certain level of gratification going on here that isn't terribly on the level, if you know what I mean. . .

It's like he's typing one handed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/13/2011 10:07 AMPosted by Mcluvinz

I think I took you out once after trying to jack a healer. Nothing says "Bullseye!" than a kitty attacking a clothie.

Hope you're in this TB coming up...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
server needs more people like this guy
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
haha but seriously im going to find and murder you
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
haha bring it girlie mans i love the hks use keep giving me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]