Ganking

85 Night Elf Rogue
Now, first off this is not complaining or whining about ganking. We play on a PvP server, that is the nature of these things. Getting your lvl 40 what-have-you ganked by someone with 10x your health isn't fun, at least for the ganked, which is why you have lots of friends.

More or less I just want to get a sense from both sides...do you gank lowbies?

Or do you just mess with those who are equal level?
Reply Quote
15 Night Elf Hunter
That depends. Is the target lowbie a blood elf male, troll male, or orc?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Depends if they try to run away. I can't see you if you don't move!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
No, I'm usually a care bear and try to save some that seem in trouble at times. They usually mistaken my intent and run like hell..

Zombie hug??? Forever Alone..
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Rogues are KoS.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Alot of the times, yes
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't gank lowbies. I think a lot of times people will do stuff like that to incite world pvp battles.
And usually when I'm on my lowbie alts I don't get ganked very often.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
If it's red it's dead.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Red it's dead. I'll try to kill anything and everything & when I can't I'll take off.
Reply Quote
all hail the nerco post
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Only if they're from <Even if they stopped me> or <Conceit>. Everyone else, depends on my mood. Lowbies generally no, 80-85 yes. I got most of my "SCREW YOU ALL I LEVELED RESTO AND HATE THE WORLD" out of my system knocking people off their mounts outside of Dalaran with Typhoon.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Only if they're from <Even if they stopped me> or <Conceit>.

Do us a favor and gank people from Premeditated Pwnage too.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Only if they're from <Even if they stopped me> or <Conceit>. Everyone else, depends on my mood. Lowbies generally no, 80-85 yes. I got most of my "SCREW YOU ALL I LEVELED RESTO AND HATE THE WORLD" out of my system knocking people off their mounts outside of Dalaran with Typhoon.

lol

I usually don't bother people but as soon as someone starts something I will get revenge and do it relentlessly.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Catch a couple of us in Tb when ever allaince win, dedicated
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]