60-64 TWINK THREAD

65 Human Warlock
I noticed that many people are upset with the bg brackets now, but I don't care about it anymore, I've come to accept that they won't change it. Now, the problem I'm facing is 24 hour+ bg queues. Please comment on this thread in an attempt to bring 60-64 twinks to life! The gameplay is more balanced than it is at 85, and loads of fun to twink! Thanks for viewing, and please comment!
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
Im glad the 64 doesnt care about the new BG brackets.
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
Twink 60, not 64. Your a retarded.
Reply Quote
04/13/2011 02:01 AMPosted by Trickydisco
Your a retarded.

*cough*
But yes, 64's are bad...
Edited by Kiingza on 4/13/2011 2:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
58 Worgen Death Knight
All these people are just mad because: A. They rarely get any games so they got nothing better to do than rage on someone they no nothing about. B. Most of the level 60 gear they worked so hard to get is out shined by outland greens. Which makes their gear kinda pointless.

If you want to twink its pretty much level 19 or level 70. These are the only brackets that are active on regular basis as far as I know.
Reply Quote
Are you all queueing random BGs? or what? i've only been able to see 2 on tuesday morning after servers start up then that's it. maybe everyone should just queue WSG and AB or EOTS. doesn't matter either way.
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Paladin
@ Focke. 3 games per day via random queue. Lots of 60s on kel'thuzad. Queues don't pop after Av gets selected as random.
Reply Quote
So why doesn't everyone queue WSG and AB or EOTS? i know random is good, but really only for the first game after that it's kinda pointless, and if you're twinked, don't you just wanna have the games more than the honor?
Reply Quote
04/13/2011 09:10 PMPosted by Focke
So why doesn't everyone queue WSG and AB or EOTS? i know random is good, but really only for the first game after that it's kinda pointless, and if you're twinked, don't you just wanna have the games more than the honor?

We have had 10 from each side queue for WSG before, yet the game didn't pop.

Dont really think it would matter =/
Reply Quote
aOooh, ok thanks for clearing that up. kinda messed up though. i'm sad now.
Reply Quote
70 Human Mage
The bracket is 60-64 no need to be such *!@@s to people who are not 60. The more people we can get for the 60s BG the better off we are.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
People will always be be hatin'. It's always gotta be something that makes us automatically 'bad' players. Homerjay hit the nail on the head with what he said...

We do rarely get any games, the first 3 that pop from random each day is nothing. Even doing specific bgs with enough people won't make the game pop. Something is fuxxed on blizzard's end. 49's have tried and tested 10 people each side for a wsg with nothing happening. And world pvp on Kel'Thuzad atm is currently a joke. Maybe Shia's idea for 3s might spark a bit more life though.

Outland greens are maybe on par with some of the lower tier 60 gear but BC blues take it one step further by outshining most T2/T2.5 easily. But then again, a lot of this gear is readily available as a lvl 60 anyway. People just become overly sore because BC gear is incredibly easy to obtain in comparison to 60 raid epics, which probably took months for them to obtain. As someone who actively twinked at 60 (and still has them), I would like to say, "been there, done that."

If someone isn't crying about lvl 64's, they will be crying about gems, just as it was before the bracket changes. And if they are fine with gems, they will most likely be crying about the class - which is a much more important thing to focus on imo as some classes are just better than others at this level. For some classes, going from 60->64 won't make a significant difference but for others (such as DK) it can make a huge difference.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Rogue
I gotta say, I thought 63 was where it's at.

Guild ideas

<Sixty Force>
<Nintendo>
<Thrilla in Vanilla> (side note: Ali won his championship in '64)

Can't we all just get along, and kill eachother in peace!
Reply Quote
Well, Bound by Blood is recruiting for 60 twinking! if you want more information send me a in-game mail, Blood Furnace ;D
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
This bracket needs lvl 64s lets face it if there were 0 64s alli would never win and the bracket would die sad truth but the truth none the less
Edited by Älphã on 6/10/2011 7:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior
04/13/2011 02:51 AMPosted by Homerjay
Most of the level 60 gear they worked so hard to get is out shined by outland greens. Which makes their gear kinda pointless.

Not if you're doing it right.

P.S: 60 queues pop for me all the time. Not sure what this post is about. Haven't seen an AV yet though, that'd make me wet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]