Mum come back

85 Blood Elf Paladin
We went 5-1 with the one loss cause ramsey got cocky and didnt block, hard to believe anyone would trash talk based off of that history, but either way its pvp and trash talking happens. not a big deal.
Reply Quote
Did anyone else get raging hard-ons from Mum's voice?

I know I did!

<3 Mum From Dusk

Account is expired so apparently I can't post from it anymore. :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
This thread needs hugs for everybody.
Hugs all around!
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
04/14/2011 04:25 PMPosted by Nixxe
I know the circumstances, which is kind of my point about Mum. He doesn't have any reason to be doing it, but he does it anyways. Not to mention, even the difference between dueling you. You, well you scare the *#*# out of me if I don't pay attention. Mum on the other hand I can just casually lance to death and probably tab out for a bit to post without dying. You just do like 10,000,000x his damage.

For Srs. I fail to see what you're trying to accomplish here. Discredit someone on another server of which they have a guild spot already and on another realm's forums no less. OR brown nose a good player on this server? I have been confused. Fixt this plox.

Edit: I forgot to mention that neither of these things is successfully working. So...here it is <3
Edited by Leetpwn on 4/18/2011 6:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
04/18/2011 03:34 PMPosted by Kangaskhan
Because you're kind of an idiot.

^That's why you're brown nosing Gun? Or is that why you're talking flak about someone who isn't on this Quel'dorei on the Quel'dorei forums?
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
04/18/2011 05:47 PMPosted by Sylex
It's why you fail to see what I'm trying to accomplish here.

No, I can see you're avoiding my question completely. Unless you're trying to spur two friends together into an argument or a disagreement in which case you'll probably be "trying" for a long time. JS
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
04/18/2011 08:56 PMPosted by Sylex
You really have no idea what you're talking about. JSSSSSSSSSSSS BRO

Then tell me? I must be mistaken or confuzed. Fixt this ploxies. <3
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
04/20/2011 03:35 PMPosted by Kangaskhan
There is simply nothing for me to gain by doing so.

It's kay, I was jokes. I knows you has nothing to say because you're trying to brown nose AND talk garbage. Poor attempt at both BEE TEE DUB.
Forever yours ~Leetpwntz
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
04/20/2011 03:56 PMPosted by Kangaskhan
You cut straight through me to the very core of my being.

Good. I am victorious.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
You're still talking right? Obviously you must be intrigued by something I'm doing or saying. Maybe you're just jelly of my mad skillz. Or maybe you're looking for some peanut butter to go with that jelly. Or maybe you're just looking for some bacon to go with that PB&J sammich of yours.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
04/20/2011 04:24 PMPosted by Kangaskhan
I'm talking to Brick while dl'ing the Vindictus patch. Unfortunately my internet sucks, so I can't do much else other than forum posting until it's finished. Sorry to crush your hopes and dreams.

Sorry I haven't responded in a couple days, I was busy slaying dragons of the heroic variety...not that you would know what that means or anything.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]