Selling Level 21 Guild

55 Troll Death Knight
As the title says, I'm selling a level 21 guild on horde side for in game gold, ergo no violation of the TOS. The guild has 7 bank tabs and 930 achievement points. I'm omitting the name of the guild for the sake of anonymity, but more details are available upon offerings. Please send serious offers only either to rh560103@gmail.com or as an in-game mail to this character if you feel unsafe.

Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
I applaud your detective skills, however they could use some more work. A quick armory search will tell you that Revenged has 1090 achievement points and does not have seven bank tabs.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Achievement sucks ass. Real GM dropped out about a month ago, and some #!@* took over and stole it. He kicked me because he didn't like that I was telling people to leave and that he stole 9000g from the GB.

Anyway, happy with my new guild and don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

Thanks for giving me a post to troll on!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
yo ill take it 2k gold, send me a message through mail to thrallsgrunt
Reply Quote
63 Undead Warrior
Does it even exist anymore
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]