Wargames, Face's T+T, and Defiler's!

85 Undead Priest
Greetings Lhoofians!

Forum banter seems to have died down again, largely due to the World PvP Hero's staying rather complacent. So here are some updates on some fun things to do!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facemelter's Wargames:

I plan to get these going Horde side, pretty much a group of 10 willing members goes against me and some randoms in the BG of your choice. I'm planning to make these games a little interesting like placing bets, naked WSG, and some other stuff. NO RATING REQUIREMENTS! So pretty much spread the word and I will form a list of people to invite that are willing to have some fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facemelter's Tips and Tricks!:

I've been fairly occupied with school, work, music, and whole bunch of other fun stuff, but I have been coming up with great segments to keep that thread going and updated. Stay posted for the incoming necro once I get past these Finals!

Facemelter's I-hate-myself AB Grind!:

So I have always loved the Battle Tabard of the Defilers and have wanted it for the longest time. Since I have been actively farming rare mounts (like my new Swift White Hawkstrider), I am going for Exalted with AB! I know its an absurdly long grind, but it is quite rare to have this tabard (plus it also looks amazing!) so I am willing to spend my leisurely time outside of doing Arena grinding rep from AB. The good news is that you really don't have to win AB's to get solid rep, it sort of comes along at a steady pace. As with my Wargames, I will form a list to readily invite on set dates and times to join me and help make the experience less miserable.

(NOTE: Skype will be required, as it has been known that I can make even the most insufferable of grinds tons of fun with my witty, sarcastic sense of humor. Also, I love hearing people's mother's yell at them. :D)

JOIN UP NOW AND STAVE OFF BOREDOM WITH FACEMELTER!

Yours Truly,
Me
Edited by Facemelter on 4/14/2011 9:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Ab grind sucks, but the tabbard is smexy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
this has so peaked my interests.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
bump for my darling
Reply Quote
That AB grind sounds like something right up my ally. That's a sweet tabard. I'd be up for joinin' ya for some. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Im down for the Wargames Facemelter. Illl hit you up
Reply Quote
fken skype.. whats wrong with vent.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Giant Squids,

How fast does defilers rep go now? I only need 20k for defilers but I've never tracked how many points I get per game, I just see the occasional 11 rep trickle. I'm assuming it's 11 rep every minute for ever node held? Actually I'm sure someone on wowhead will explain it, but I just want someone to tell me using their gentle voice so that I do not lose heart.

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph
Reply Quote
11 rep tick per 200 resources earned in a game, Ephie. So, with game completion, it should be 8 11 rep ticks plus a 38 or 39 rep for winning (more if BG weekend). So, assuming you won every game, you would see about 120 rep per game, meaning Exalted in about 150 games.

That is what I recall, at least. Correct me if I am horribly wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
LOLOL YOU WISH YOU HAD LOLOL
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
necro much?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I ALREADY HAVE JUSTICAR NOOB
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
I ALREADY HAVE JUSTICAR NOOB

You still smell like poo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]