LFM Rated BGs!!!

85 Tauren Warrior
Hello, I am looking for all classes atm. I currently have a MS warrior, Resto Druid, Marks Hunter.

I am fresh back to the game so my gear is kinda so-so. I know all bgs very well and will be leading them on vent.

Just post your name here if you have any interest. I will let you know what the roster will be.

Time- 9:30p.m. - 12:00 a.m. server Wednesday and Sunday.

You can also message me ingame or by ingame mail.

P.S. I have Battlemaster title and have been 2370 in 2's. I have also lead countless bgs. So my gear does not tell the story.
Edited by Reflections on 4/16/2011 7:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I would be interested in doing Rated BGs

I have been 2.2k+ on a few different toons.

I also have a mage or lock that is available if preferred although I am more skilled on shaman.(lol shamans and skill.)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Right on man, well that works for me. Let me see if I can gather up some more people. I will try to make this Wednesday night our first night. That would make 4 of us counting you atm. I think I can pull a few more from ig. Just keep an eye out for friends that would like to join if you don't mind.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
you guys should q at 8 server on tuesday/wednesday/thursday imo
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
lol berzerk
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
would love to. Looks like you have alot of gear I could make you feel bad for having. lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Zerk gets carried by Gladiator Pizjub, you'd probably make him feel bad Reflect!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I love warriors that have played at 2370 in 2's that think they're good because they can beat an hpal now a days lol.... Enjoy 4.1 buddy :P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I played when it was hard....I just came back to the game. Anyway have a good day.
Reply Quote
04/25/2011 09:39 AMPosted by Reflections
I played when it was hard

This game was never hard.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
It was hard to hit 2370 with Warrior/Holy Pal at the time I did it. Warrior/druid was best for warriors. Hell even warrior/resto shammy was better. Besides Default I like the way you play son, don't mess it up with your mouth. You know I have skill. Take a look at my gear and remember the battles we had in TB. They were pretty even man and I am in all blues. Thanks for bumping my thread :)
Reply Quote
Not saying your bad, but those fights were far from even TBH.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I hate dying too...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Jungle and I would be down....NLG are a bunch of pussies. See you online
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
let me know when you wanna Q against us, i'll make sure to have our alt team on so we might actually be matched against you low rated scrubs
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I never even queued with the person who just posted that. Wait till we are on even playing field before you start talking. You sound like an idiot.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Reflections buddy you should just stick to "Monopoly" this #@@! is way beyond you bro....
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Yeah, you guys are awesome. If I had the time to poop sock it now days I would be in the same boat. Now stfu and go play with your G.I. Joes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]