Grant a level not working?

63 Draenei Warrior
A few week ago my friend desided he wanted to play wow so i gave him a recrute a friend and we leveled up a bit and after a few days he had a new lvl 70 and i made a alt and we wanted to try the grant a level, well it worked like magic but now i try to grant his alts levels and i cant nor can he give me anything what is going on here and how does this system work?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Only the recruitee can give levels to the recruiter, not the other way around. It was so that the recruitee could play even if you're not online or on your main. When you came back to that alt, they would catch you up. When I did it, it was 1 level for every 3 earned.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Someone tried to report me when I was getting RAF levels granted. Got called all kinds of names and such, (Haxzors, cheater).

And it should be 1 level per 2 earned. And you can grant levels up to 60. So if you leveled 3 chars to full 60, you could RAF grant levels to his char and take him from one to 60 with one level left over.
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Warrior
oh well thats sad. . .if they recruiter cant grant levels it should not show the option on my ui . blizz needs to fix that
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Warrior
Someone tried to report me when I was getting RAF levels granted. Got called all kinds of names and such, (Haxzors, cheater).

And it should be 1 level per 2 earned. And you can grant levels up to 60. So if you leveled 3 chars to full 60, you could RAF grant levels to his char and take him from one to 60 with one level left over.

umm that doesn't explane why i cant use it?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
04/17/2011 01:21 PMPosted by Elamentrix
oh well thats sad. . .if they recruiter cant grant levels it should not show the option on my ui . blizz needs to fix that

They shouldn't have to. It's already grayed out, meaning you're unable to use it.

Only the person that you recruited can grant you levels (YOU cannot grant levels to THEM). You gain 1 available level to grant for every 2 levels that you gain and once your friend grants you the 30 levels on one character, he can't grant another one of your characters any levels unless he's on another character.
Edited by Kusabana on 4/17/2011 1:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Warrior
ok thanks
Reply Quote
69 Draenei Death Knight
Hey guys, i did the RaF program and my recruit cant grant lvls for some strange reason and he is lvl 28
any solutions?
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
Hey guys, i did the RaF program and my recruit cant grant lvls for some strange reason and he is lvl 28
any solutions?

Your character has to be below level 28 to be granted levels.
Reply Quote
61 Worgen Priest
any solutions?

and next time you have a question, please start a new thread to ask. Do not necro a thread that is 3 months old and has already been resolved. thanks :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]