Help with Terokkar

81 Goblin Mage
Im having trouble getting the achievement Terror of Terokkar. I'm missing 2 quests and i think i cleaned the place out. I think i might be missing a quest item dropped by a monster, but I dont know.
Can anyone help me?
Reply Quote
Don't know which quests you're missing, but try looking through this and see if you find a few you've missed.

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1272#comments
Reply Quote
81 Goblin Mage
Thanks for the link. Does anyone else have some advice?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
It's hard to tell you what you haven't done when we don't know what you did.

Terokkar is tight for Horde toons, especially if you tend to skip breadcrumb quests when you first go through a zone. If you get stuck, the simplest way to get a definite answer is to install a quest checklist addon like EveryQuest or Quest Completist. They can query the server and show you a list of all the quests in each zone with the ones you have done checked off, and you just need to go find the last ones remaining.

Otherwise it is manual list checking and guessing.
Reply Quote
81 Goblin Mage
Its ok i figured out which one i was missing. Its a quest chain that begins in Nagrand, and it's called The Important Leader (which explains why i couldnt find it). Thanks for the link Makoraias - really helped!
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
There is an addon called Everyquest that is very simple to use. It is able to create a list of all the quests you've completed as well as the ones you have not. It's great for those working on Loremaster.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Also an addon called Quest Completist that you can do a server query to see what's done/undone in that zone. And puts up !'s on your map where all the NPCs are.

Worked nicely for me.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Thank you for the suggestions of Quest Completist, it's the one that's kept up to date.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]