Goodbye Final Destiny.

85 Draenei Shaman
There didn't seem to be a thread up, so I felt I should make one.

Everyone leave their condolences here; we're going to LARP out a funeral in Winterspring on Illidian if anyone from the opposing faction wants to come.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
ADT can I steal your spotlight and say we might be recruiting a hunteR?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hostile is recruiting active raiders who can make our casual late-night schedule.

Please apply on our website: http://hostile.guildlaunch.com

Schedule
10:30 pm - 1:30 am (server time, central)
Thursday - Sunday - Monday

Core Recruitment Needs
Tank: None
Healer: Really need a backup healer or two
Dps: Rogue, Mage, Warlock

lol i'm a bad man

I doubt anyone from FD will downgrade their raiding experience.

04/08/2011 03:04 PMPosted by Hotcandy
ADT can I steal your spotlight and say we might be recruiting a hunteR?

Ifreeman is far too talented to stay on Archimonde now that the last connecting tendon has been severed.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid

Ifreeman is far too talented to stay on Archimonde now that the last connecting tendon has been severed.

I agree, who could forget him aggroing 3 consecutive packs of halion trash by accident, or his record breaking 3 deaths on normal al'akir. His flawless interpretation of ladder rankings are unmatched; I hope he does not join the incorrect guild based on his analysis of ranks.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

I agree, who could forget him aggroing 3 consecutive packs of halion trash by accident, or his record breaking 3 deaths on normal al'akir. His flawless interpretation of ladder rankings are unmatched; I hope he does not join the incorrect guild based on his analysis of ranks.

Thank goodness we're gauging someone's Cataclysm performance by WotLK content, guess that makes me the best player in the world at everything at the moment. I don't know anything about this "normal" mode you speak of or ladder rankings, seems pretty irrelevant to the original point though... but why be sensible and relevant when haters are just gonna hate?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
04/08/2011 03:25 PMPosted by Adt
I doubt anyone from FD will downgrade their raiding experience.

I didn't realize you could downgrade an "experience" further than Final Destiny. The guild had more trolls than a gay child's room - and more blatant racism than a clan meeting immediately after getting bad service at Popeye's.

I fear you've missed the point.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Can I come?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
this thread deserves more explanation from those of us who are on vacation and out of the loop. EVIR, TELL ME YOU STILL LOVE ME.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
04/08/2011 04:10 PMPosted by Spamms
Can I come?

Baby you can come all night long.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
04/08/2011 04:16 PMPosted by Collision
this thread deserves more explanation from those of us who are on vacation and out of the loop. EVIR, TELL ME YOU STILL LOVE ME.

I'm leaving the server and it destroyed the guild.
Edited by Evir on 4/8/2011 4:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
I think more information than most people care to know will be leaked ever so soon. hold on to your hats (helms, hoods, what have you)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
04/08/2011 04:32 PMPosted by Nanz
I think more information than most people care to know will be leaked ever so soon. hold on to your hats (helms, hoods, what have you)

No, What I said was accurate and correct. I'm leaving, thats all.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Who cares?

Bye.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Good riddance.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
04/08/2011 07:14 PMPosted by Kthnxbye
Good riddance.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
It's a shame to see
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
This topic has been deleted.

NOooooooooooooooooo

Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
DISCUSSION must now be moved to forums which contain drama
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]