Level 70 pvp gear vendor?

85 Orc Death Knight
I asked in-game quite a bit, and the best answers I got said that the vendor was in Feralas. Is this for post-cata or pre-cata? If pre-cata, could anyone please give more detailed information?

My apologies if this is in the wrong area or the information is in a sticky. Thanks for the consideration.
Reply Quote
I get it in Area 52 netherstorm. Post cata, just got it a few weeks ago.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I don't have cata yet, though.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/10/2011 03:58 PMPosted by Fabranger

That doesn't have anything to do with level 70 content. Go to Area 52 in Netherstorm - they recently (as in, post-Cataclysm) added a PvP vendor there. You can also go to Gadgetzan in Tanaris for it, I believe.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Oh, okay. Thanks for the assistance.
Reply Quote
Yeah I just meant that it's a vendor that is there since the big shattering and cataclysm took place. A lot of information is out of date because Blizzard changed a lot of things when the Shattering happened.

Oh and the level 70 pvp gear is amazing. It will last you well into Wrath of the Lich King.
Reply Quote
04/10/2011 04:00 PMPosted by Icedragon

That doesn't have anything to do with level 70 content. Go to Area 52 in Netherstorm - they recently (as in, post-Cataclysm) added a PvP vendor there. You can also go to Gadgetzan in Tanaris for it, I believe.

Yeah this is it I got mine in Tanaris, from the Goblin by the Arena.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
on a side note, fabranger your hat is awesome.
Reply Quote
71 Blood Elf Death Knight
Tanaris
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
04/12/2011 09:31 AMPosted by Crunchyblack
on a side note, fabranger your hat is awesome.

i agree your hat is obviously an epic ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]