World of Warcraft LEGOs

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Druid
Wouldn't this be awesome? (Shush all you haters). As an avid grown-up child, I would love to have Warcraft LEGO sets.

I've e-mailed this idea to Blizzard, and know they can't accept e-mail suggestions of the sort or apparently even mailed ones and since I can't afford to fly in person to Irvine, California I'm putting it up here.

Who wouldn't want to launch tiny LEGO catapults at a mini-LEGO thrall or Wrynn while the servers get serviced or go down. Or make hilarious stop-motion videos. Or simply enjoy building LEGOs while your Guild Leader descibes to the new person how not to stand in things for the raids.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Some one made a Booty bay out of legos.
90 Human Warlock
Actually you might wanna get the suggestion over to the folks at Lego. I personally think it would be amusing :)
90 Orc Shaman
That... sounds fun! :D
58 Human Death Knight
Maybe not a World of Warcraft legos, but a Warcraft legos for sure!
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Mega bloks are better

/trollface
85 Night Elf Druid
I think WoW has more to offer in terms of sets but you could totally do regular WoW LEGOs. I've been trying to get this idea out for awhile, but LEGO never responded. I was thinking there had to be massive public outcry for such an awesome thing for it to happen. :)
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/10/2011 04:17 PMPosted by Korghal
That... sounds fun! :D
Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes.
90 Night Elf Hunter
04/10/2011 04:31 PMPosted by Aristar
Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes.

Times another thousand.
85 Tauren Paladin
This would be the best.

Ever.
65 Gnome Death Knight
My 8yr old son would go crazy if LEGO's would have a WOW edition.
23 Orc Warrior
Do want.
85 Night Elf Druid
You'd have to be a troll to like Megabloks xD
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]