Best Rogue Race?

85 Worgen Druid
I'm looking to level up a rogue, but I was wondering.. what is the best race for a rogue on horde, and the best race for a rogue on alliance?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I am not choosing my racial;

I think Humans and Gnomes look the best on the Alliance side.

Other who on Horde I think Female Blood Elf and Male Undead.

My personal opinion look wise.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I am not choosing my racial;

I think Humans and Gnomes look the best on the Alliance side.

Other who on Horde I think Female Blood Elf and Male Undead.

I agree 100%.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Female undead have an awe-inspiring finisher.

04/10/2011 06:16 PMPosted by Etheryte
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Gnomes are good because they are small and if you get the noogenfogger potion you can be super small this works well in BG's

on the horde side trolls because they have haste which is beast
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Female undead have an awe-inspiring finisher.

I agree to this too 100%! XD
Reply Quote
04/10/2011 06:16 PMPosted by Etheryte
Male Undead.

Look at my armory page and tell me that wouldn't look better with a cigarette hanging out the corner of the mouth.

I demand tobacco products.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I am the best looking Rogue race. Not Blood Elf; me.
Edited by Vashiel on 4/10/2011 8:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
nelf/human, goblin/belf for pvp
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
You can find comparisons of the PVE & PVP benefits of each race here:

Rogue Races Chart
http://shadowpanther.net/races.htm
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I have to go along the lines of Zodar here. It depends on what things your looking for. For Alliance, the Humans and EMfH. Leaving two trinket slots. The Dwarf has the Stone form, increasing armour, and more importantly, removing diseases, poisons and bleeds. Gnomes have the... well.. the.... well whatever that is that lets them escape traps and stuff lol. Night Elves have Shadowmeld, removing you from combat, potentially saving your life (has done so for me countless times) in PvP situations. Not too sure about the Horde side, as I have not much experience over there. I am switching to Dwarf to get the Racial soon.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
For Horde, I'd say Orc or Troll Rogue probably offer the best PvE DPS benefits. Also, you get to be a rare race/class combo. Epic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Vex
04/10/2011 10:30 PMPosted by Tugg
For Horde, I'd say Orc or Troll Rogue probably offer the best PvE DPS benefits. Also, you get to be a rare race/class combo. Epic.
\

(PVE)
Horde: Goblin/Orc > Troll > Blood Elf > Forsaken
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
male/female undead, female BE, female human, female NE. all best races for looks. if it comes down to flipping vs spinning.. well then.. flipping > spinning
Reply Quote
I faction changed from female dwarf to female orc. I would absolutely not be any other race if I had to choose again. Seriously, female dwarf rogues are amazing.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
dwarf. Look at my beard with envy, and this sexy crew cut. All this can be yours
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
The benefit of Rocket Jump is hard to quantify in terms of dps. However it has certainly saved me a couple times on Al'Akir.
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Death Knight
the best rouge alliance race is worgen and gnome horde rouges are undead and orc
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]