How to reactivate old account?

11 Goblin Hunter
So my little brother quit playing towards the end of BC around mid 2008. He wants to start playing again and reactivate his account but here is the problem:

I can not remember the old email address I used to set up his account (he was 12 or so when he started playing so I just quickly made him a hotmail account to register, which was never used again). Nor do I remember the password to his account (I might know what it is, but can't be 100%).

The only thing I have to go on is what his account name was (this was before the battlenet merger) as well as the user name attached to the account and the card # I used to charge the monthly fees too.

I tried merging his account with battlenet but I must be remembering his password wrong or something.

Is there a phone number or email I could contact to help me get the correct info to his account so that I can reactivate it for him? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
** Billing and Account Services
Hours: 7 AM to 8 PM Pacific Time
Email: billing@blizzard
¦Phone: 1-800-592-5499

Give account services a call, they will be able to help you. You may have to provide them with other information to verifty its your account.. You may have to fax them form of ID, etc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]