When does the next expansion come out?

85 Worgen Hunter
I can't get any upgrades anymore since I can't schedule time to raid.

I've done every heroic far too many times and they are boring as heck now. I would rather watch episodes of "Leave it to Beaver."

I've done all the quests in every new zone. I have all the new Cataclysm reputations.

Doing dailies are like pulling out my own teeth.

Tol Barrad is worse than Wintergrasp. I would rather have those epic Wintergrasp battles "back" than the snooze fest which is Tol Barrad. Even the BH boss is worse than the Vault boss in wintergrasp.

So, when does the next expansion come out? Or, maybe it's time to just wait for that "Titan" expansion and hope things get better in 4 years.
Edited by Galluccio on 4/13/2011 9:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Expansion? I'd expect at least 18 months. Sounds like you are ready for a vacation from the game anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
04/13/2011 09:46 AMPosted by Ünseen
cata has been out for 5 months. What a stupid thread...Nobody cares if you're bored. Quit.

04/13/2011 09:46 AMPosted by Bubbajoe
Expansion? I'd expect at least 18 months. Sounds like you are ready for a vacation from the game anyway.

I've hit the "gear cap." And, there's nothing left to do.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

I've hit the "gear cap."

I like your strength/expertise gun.
Reply Quote
64 Goblin Priest
RED

4.1 is coming out in probably a couple weeks releasing two new 5man instances that drop 253 ilevel purple gear.

If you're not doing some sort of high end PvP or arena at the level cap but yet still play enough to max out your reps, run instances ad nauseum, and all of that other stuff then you are probably not getting much out of WoW. You are playing a non-casual amount and aren't doing any of the activities geared towards non casual players.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
04/13/2011 09:46 AMPosted by Ünseen
cata has been out for 5 months. What a stupid thread...Nobody cares if you're bored. Quit.

OHh.. yeah I already quit for a month.... I thought coming back would make a difference after a month.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter

I've hit the "gear cap."

I like your strength/expertise gun.

Best. Weapon. Available. To. Me.

Go check the numbers and then post.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
04/13/2011 09:47 AMPosted by Galluccio

Like I said, nobody cares if you're out of stuff to do. QQ I'm bored QQ. Just delete this thread please.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
04/13/2011 09:47 AMPosted by Galluccio

Might want to get that neck, shoulder, and bracer slot before you start spouting "gear cap."

While you're at it, go do-
O...M...G...
WTF...no seriously, WTF.
Why the HELL do you have Crossfire Carbine???
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter

Might want to get that neck, shoulder, and bracer slot before you start spouting "gear cap."

O...M...G...
WTF...no seriously, WTF.

Check your numbers and then come back and post.

I don't have the ability to schedule a raid.
Edited by Galluccio on 4/13/2011 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
You haven't even finished the cata /love squirrels cheevo yet!!

Just playin. You've clearly experienced the vast majority of what WoW has to offer for you, at least right now. A break is never a bad thing. If it even starts to come up as a good idea you should probably take it, and come back if there's more for you ever, such as the expansion.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
You haven't even finished the cata /love squirrels cheevo yet!!

Just playin. You've clearly experienced the vast majority of what WoW has to offer for you, at least right now. A break is never a bad thing. If it even starts to come up as a good idea you should probably take it, and come back if there's more for you ever, such as the expansion.

Yeah since I can't raid there really is no more content and no way I can really get any upgrades.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

O...M...G...
WTF...no seriously, WTF.

I don't have the ability to schedule a raid.

No, THIS is the best weapon available to you if you can't raid: Vicious Gladiator's Longbow
72 crit > 72 mastery
The increase top damage of the rifle is off-set by the increase in floor damage from the bow.
And you've lost 107 agility.

You have not reached the gear cap. You obviously raid a bit from the drops you have on you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Go check the numbers and then post

Not really. If you down the twin dragons in BWD a few times you might actually see a weapon drop that is better.

Dragonheart Piercer

Just because you do not want to raid doesn't mean you've hit the gear cap. The gear cap currently is Ilevel 372 across the board. As you're not there yet in terms of pve you're nowhere near the gear cap.

There is plenty to do raidwise in wow, but it does require you to be social and in a guild that can get things done. If that isn't for you then I suggest trying to do achievements... there's plenty of those that can be done solo..

Not to mention PvP is there as well. BGs can be queued solo you know.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Then start PvPing. The absolute best you can hope for is a new expansion somewhere around this time next year.
Reply Quote
15 Worgen Hunter
A while yet, you're looking for your solution in the wrong place, if you have your heart set on raiding find a guild with the appropriate schedule, they're out there somewhere, you just have to find them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]