Newfie R.I.P.

85 Undead Warlock
As you all may sadly know our beloved Newfie of the Horde has passed on.
Fizzcrank I beg of you, be strong. He... He would have wanted it that way. Think of Newfie's passing as somthing to celebrate. He's in a better place now, probably playing WoW. Its like he did a rl server xfer.

Loved or hated him there's somthing that you have to admire about Newfie. He was a good man... A good man. Lol I remember the time when there was a cat stuck on one of the buildings in Orgrimmar, and like anybody would expect a man of such greatness and kindness to do, he climbed up the building and saved the cat. He is the man responsible for getting most of us Horde our Black War Bear's. He was the hero who defeated the tyrant Cofside. Despite all of his heroic actions he wasn't able to save himself from...

All in all we must remember the great man Newfie of the Horde. He will live on through our memories. I hope I, Libertyprime Your Bringer of Freedom, did Newfie proud in this commemorative post. Thank you for your time, For the Horde!, and may Newfie rest in peace.

Sincerely,

Your Bringer of Freedom, Libertyprime
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I should've killed the cow while I had the chance instead of walking off honorably. Couldn't taken the credit for taking down the REAL Horde tyrant.

Sincerely,
Your God Rensuke.
Edited by Rensukè on 4/13/2011 1:20 PM PDT
85 Undead Warlock
@Rensukè I don't know why, but theres something I love about you. Cheers.

Sincerely,

Your Bringer of Freedom, Libertyprime
85 Undead Mage
well #!%*... someone finally got Newfietauren, who wasnt zhugzhug... #!%*
85 Human Paladin
Newfie and his merry men terrorizing goldshire lastnight :P
85 Tauren Shaman
I miss you Newfie =(
85 Human Mage
Did he drop any Loot????

but seriously, RIP Newf, you never could kill me in Wintergrasp but your still good *!@@. Peace!
85 Orc Death Knight
i miss rensuke
85 Human Warlock
Dang, newfie's 10 pocket healers all caught aids? No wonder he doesn't play anymore.
85 Troll Priest
Newfie, You will be missed :( I miss you already you and your loud mouth in vent....and me telling you to shut the f up..LOL, I miss all the times we did FTH with Asilaydying and Dr...Ohhh the good days... :D
85 Tauren Druid
You will be missed my canadian brother from another mother. BTW toronto rocks :)
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You will be missed Newfie. The horde is %*!!!# Alliance at Tol Barad in your memory bro.

PS: Thanks for the war bear.
90 Undead Death Knight
Crap man, i always dueled him and lvl 79 i got to do his fth run... ty nerwfie for all the runs and all the pvp cockyness.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]