Winterhoof's poor raid attendence

85 Night Elf Druid
Is it just me or is just about everyone having recriutment and raid attendence issues????

Anyone have any wonderful words of inspiration to cure or dispel this!!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I'll grant you this one, Akhiro.
Edited by Parlance on 4/14/2011 6:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
It's everyone. About 7-8 of our 10m raid group are the same every week, but between people doing things, disconnects, whatever - we end up always pugging people or using some friends' alts or something.

We expect a Nefarian kill by patch 5.9, after we've finished gearing all of Winterhoof and their alts during our weekly "might as well farm because we don't have progression people on"-runs
Reply Quote
29 Human Mage
Is it just me or is just about everyone having recriutment and raid attendence issues????

I don't think it's just Winterhoof. But that said, I did notice this.

And would like to add that if you do need to pug someone, I'm available!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

yes it is you you need the shape up damn it killing the server gosh
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
04/14/2011 10:17 AMPosted by Hypeir
We expect a Nefarian kill by patch 5.9, after we've finished gearing all of Winterhoof and their alts during our weekly "might as well farm because we don't have progression people on"-runs

lol! yea i feel ya. we're going through some real life breaks with our tanks, heals etc with all of our groups

hopefully things pick back up in may
Edited by Ctdemonet on 4/17/2011 8:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yea i think a lot of it atm is colleges getting close to the end of the semester and people trying to graduate or what have you
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Rift has been sucking a lot of raiders out of the equation. We've mulled over this situation and determined that, for now at least, Rift is going to be attracting players of higher based on its newness, and mechanical similarity to WoW.

Will that draw withstand the test of time? That is the real question. Other games have come in with just as much hype, and have ultimately fallen to the wayside. Only time will tell if Rift is here to stay, and if the raider population lost will return or not.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
If any of the smaller guilds (like us) wants to consider merging with Power Word drunk and trying to form 2 10 man groups or 1 Power 10 man group and 1 Farm 10 man group. Send me a message in game or post on here. We have about 7-8 dependable people and would like more. We are almost guild level 22. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Things are picking up as summer is approaching. Despite our need for a healer in our 2nd 10-man group, we have more than enough people, and are consistently fill two raid groups each week. You just have to threaten to break their legs :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
We had to put raiding on hold last week cause of this. Its either they are tired of the game or bored/not fun content imo. The fights are teh same ole same ole. Instead of new ideas and different Mechanics they seem to use the same ones just may different colors or use sound instead of corruption. Then we interduce old raid areas as new. (not a bad idea mid exp to keep intrust) But people like new things not the same.

Issue two is that healers and tanks keep getting crapped on. In order to do anything you have to respec. You feel like your being used cause you have no damage and dps healer just as good in a non-raid environment. People like different specs and classes but blizzard feels you need to be a select few to "rock" the meters. One tank can tank with ease while another have to do everything the can without mistakes just to match the other not paying attention cause he is class X.

Issue three they cant seperate PVP from PvE. When your not having fun in one area cause you didnt pick the FOTM or class and spec X. Then they give you a nerf cause of the other it just makes people quit. They feel like blizzard doesnt understand and they are 100% correct. If you make every decision based on short term income then you will while up in the situtation we are in atm. Sure they will say im wrong and they (corporations) know best. But then again i didnt or won't have bankrupted the country or outsourced my labor. (out sourcing hurts long term income for the COMPANY (not CEO's bonuses) long term way more than you save. (workers have no money from no jobs to buy things and they sell less).

Heck we killed all but 2 bosses in 1 night from 7:30 to 11:30 cause we finally might have fill our 10th spot. ( we were doing it with 9 and it SUCKED)

But sadly it will not be fixed. They people in charge will suck the money dry and then blame the failure on the next person coming to take charge. Look at politics. If i was in charge heads would roll for public image. (GC would be bumped to a scrub roll since i dont know what he actually does but communty would like this). appoint a person for each Class about balance. (they will all either play or not play that class for bais reasons) Then make a PvP and PvE teams. They can make changes that ONLY effect that area of the game. Lastly i would up the exp to two a year at half the cost. (do this for a year to increase the New content faster. People feel they get something new and better each patch. As well to help with major balancing). Balancing would be done in small amounts and i WOULD LISTEN TO PEOPLE ON THE PTR servers. Blancing for pvp and pve would on the top 1 to 5% of people. Why because all the elitist always and will always exploit the best characters and specs that give them the most advantage. Therefore the other classes might need to be brought in line. But what do i know im jsut a man bear pig. And their way makes alot of sense if you dont think about it too much.
-moo

edit: yea i can't spell well. But im a math and science guy..... it does not make me a kid or dumb
Edited by Owltreebear on 5/5/2011 12:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Wall of text made my eyes bleed
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
No one likes us.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We have had a few issues with the same thing, between people getting bored, had 1 healer leave for boot camp (stupid treeolife), 1 leave to go to Japan (stupid Arurur). And just life in general taking people away.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]