<Friends of Old> 12/12N - 1/12H

90 Human Warlock
<Friends of Old> of The Forgotten Coast is looking for excellent players to fill spots for Cataclysm.

About us:
Formed in April 2009, we have been clearing end game content for 2 years. As the name implies, quite a few of us have known eachother for 4-5 years, maybe longer. We have always prided on getting to know mature, fun, and knowledgeable individuals who feel like they have something to show in Progression raiding. If you know your class, and you know how to dance, you're already half way into the guild.

Our normal raiding schedule are on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Sundays from 8:30pm - Midnight server. I don't consider us Hardcore raiding, but we do put in the work, so we are pretty strict on Attendance.

If you believe you have what it takes and you're looking for a new home and not just a new guild, continue reading.

What we offer you:

-We can offer you a very stable guild with a long history. In over two years of raiding, we have never been close to falling apart.
-We can offer you a guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome more thoughts, opinions, strategies.

-We offer a raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism.

-We offer a raiding guildbank to help our raiders. Repairs, enchanting materials, etc.

-We can offer you a guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.

What we want:

-We want players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We do not want players that log on only for a raid. We are all social creatures that enjoy each other's company. If you are looking for a guild ONLY to raid with and collect loot, this guild is not for you. We are a guild of team players. We play this game for ourselves and our teammates.

-Nobody wants to be the weak link in our chain, everyone strives to be the best. We believe in a guild full of leaders. A Raid Team of Leaders.

Current Classes needed (give or take):
2 Rogues
1-2 Hunters
1 Holy Paladin
1 Blood DK
more healers

What we're not looking for:
Warlocks and/or Mages.

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class and they are more than welcome to apply. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can replace someone on our roster, then we would welcome the competition for a raid spot. Additional information about us can be found on our website http://www.friendsofold.org.
Edited by Nuesence on 4/13/2011 5:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
04/13/2011 05:18 PMPosted by Nuesence
We have always prided on getting to know mature, fun, and knowledgeable individuals

Lawls, is Detroitdemo still leading over there? Because he fits none of these catagories.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
So if I were to join, the only person that would out rank me in tard points is Murzealous. He doesn't even seem like somebody that would care, his computer probably broke again from him banging his head against the monitor from shear bordom. I'm never going to get into any good guilds on this server with BS as a profession, even though the best professions for any class change like the seasons, or patches rather.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Is Noriaa still kicking around? I miss her she was fun.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I googled The foo website because my browsers being stupid and come across this old post.

/wave.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]