Dear Gruond and Friends

85 Human Warrior
Thanks for the fun times 5v18ing outside TB and wrecking you. I am thankful for my newly acquired 100 honor kills.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
gg horde, thanks for the warmup before 5s
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
My favorite part was when we won
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/14/2011 07:29 PMPosted by Gluecost
My favorite part was when we won

my favorite part was when the 2 ferals and a dk couldn't kill me. Even when they pulled me into the guard.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
My favorite part was reckstorming and getting 5kbs on baddys.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i wrote a song about a octopus
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
There is no way this story could be true. Since Gruond was the first battlemaster on Dethecus, he is clearly the most skilled PvPer here. It certainly doesn't mean he had a lot of time on his hands...

Too bad the old forums are gone, he explained this all to us, the ignorant people of Dethecus.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
You know a feral druid is good when he trinkets gouge
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
04/15/2011 12:35 PMPosted by Gluecost
You know a feral druid is good when he trinkets gouge

MAYBE HE HAD 5 CPs AND HE WANTED TO KIDNEY YOU IN A SMOKE CLOUD ON TOP OF A SOLAR BEAM SURROUNDED BY A RING OF FROST I CALL IT FROSTED SOLAR BOMB IT MAKES THE OPPOSING TEAM SH*T THEIR PANTZ EVER THINK OF THAT U JERK
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
04/22/2011 07:51 AMPosted by Fackx
I CALL IT FROSTED SOLAR BOMB

I call it the only time it's useful to have a moonkin
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
@ Vael - I miss you too dad this server is a lump of crap and there is only 1 FOTM arena team who will only qualify for duelist 8(

@ Cuchles - Our dinner date is off you can go find someone else to wine and dine you tonight
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
@ Vael - I miss you too dad this server is a lump of crap and there is only 1 FOTM arena team who will only qualify for duelist 8(

@ Cuchles - Our dinner date is off you can go find someone else to wine and dine you tonight

This just in, fotm stands for flavor of the month. Flavor of the month implies there are more than like 3 2200 of the comp on the battlegroup
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
inb4 someone explains to this guy that || warrior,_______, healer|| is FOTM

edit for red: while we at it can we all just agree that warrior, ______, ______ is FOTM also?
Edited by Fackx on 4/22/2011 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Why not just say warriors have been fotm since S1
Reply Quote
Horde suck on Dethecus, that's why they can't solo alliance, so they usually come in groups of 6 or 8 for every 2 alliance on the server.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
04/26/2011 09:07 PMPosted by Atheus
Horde suck on Dethecus, that's why they can't solo alliance, so they usually come in groups of 6 or 8 for every 2 alliance on the server.

look at this guy acting like he knows what he's talking about when it comes to pvp.
news flash: alliance is worse on this server
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Let me get this straight you enjoyed being pinned into the TBP base for about an hour using the 900k guards as protection while engaging in the game of "Let's see if I can hop out spam my cooldowns and survive long enough to kill Gruond at least so I can jerk off on the keyboard".

Yep it's fun but trust me mine is multiplicative and you dorks feed it by bringing more dorks to the slaughter.

And that's 2nd Battlemaster in all of Horde mind you, not just wee Dethecus and Rampage.

The only person here with any skill whatsoever is Gluecost and he's still retarded, the rest of you got carried, especially Fack.

Cheers. Last post ever.
Edited by Gruond on 4/30/2011 7:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]