Join Executus IRC today!

85 Goblin Shaman
irc.stratics.com /// #executus

[23:57] -Global- The Stratcs IRC Server irc.us.glowfish.de is down at this time, and the Admin will look at and get it fixed ASAP. Use stratics.frws.com or irc.glowfish.de in the meantime if irc.stratics.com is not working for you. Thanks!

mirc.com or simply google "IRC" for a wide selection of IRC clients

A long standing irc channel nearly as old as the realm itself!

Back when the forums were a bustling oasis of intellectual conversation, the Executus IRC channel had a strong following that resulted in some of the more entertaining events of our server's history.

Even though the male blood elf population has skyrocketed since then, we're looking to get a few more people to regularly stop by and make the place a bit more exciting.

We pretty much talk about anything that isn't WoW most of the time, but don't let that stop you coming in a bragging about your server 5th raid boss kill!
Edited by Ravasham on 10/30/2011 9:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
maybe i'll log on if its not completely dead in there :P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
If everyone had that attitude no one would be in the channel.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
but i can log on our irc if i want to argue with vulture!

jk i'll start signing on again, its always fun to yap with gio and tregg.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
wru trivia
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
Hey, join.

Just don't Google fail trivia cause this happens:

[00:29] <CoasterBot> Which 50's Actress was born Vera Jayne Palmer?
[00:29] <CoasterBot> Here's a hint, answer space: **** *********
[00:29] <CoasterBot>Here's a hint: jane *********
[00:29] <Soco> Jayne Mansfield
[00:29] <Hankthetroll> Jane fonda
[00:29] <Treggeh> jane mansfield
[00:29] <Coaster> Winner Treggeh Answer: jane mansfiel Time: 21.762 Streak: 1 Points: 46 WPM: 7 Rank: 2nd

[00:31] <Soco> %@#*ing wiki
[00:31] <Soco> telling me wrong
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
probably took soco 35 seconds to type that out man, he didn't want to delete it and start over after the hint.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
[17:38] <@TreggWork> WOULDVE BEEN FUNNIER IF YOU DIDNT SHOVE IT DOWN MY THROAT.
[17:39] <@TreggWork> k, im outta here
[17:39] <@TreggWork> bye.

Bet you wish you knew what he was talking about! Join today!!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
[23:37] <@Ziggurat> [00:37] <Slaughtered> [12:37:41AM] <@Slaughtered> [12:37:36AM] <@Slaughtered> [12:37:29AM] <@Slaughtered> [12:37:25AM] <@Rava> [23:37] <@Rava> [23:36] <@Rava> a
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warrior
[23:37] <@Ziggurat> [00:37] <Slaughtered> [12:37:41AM] <@Slaughtered> [12:37:36AM] <@Slaughtered> [12:37:29AM] <@Slaughtered> [12:37:25AM] <@Rava> [23:37] <@Rava> [23:36] <@Rava> a

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
join uppppppp
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Executus IRC was the first to hear about Osama being killed, join now to be on the cutting edge of the world's news.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Even the finest players from the far off land of "bg9" give high praise to the Executus IRC channel.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
[21:06] <@Soco> http://i.imgur.com/hM8Rg.jpg
[21:06] <@Soco> hrmm

Socolime and his "brother" cocolime enjoying a nice spring afternoon together.

Come learn more about the regulars of Executus IRC!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
you're just jealous we don't share the same bond
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
We just witnessed one of the brightest members of Executus IRC - VultureX - take down Blizzard in a case in which his account (due to the extreme value of it being HIS account, he's been featured on mmo-champion.com you know) was stolen by a GM.

Due to his prowess in regards to the legalities at hand, and his skills in the ever evolving field of computer technology, he successfully regained control of his account and slammed down an iron clad case:

[18:31] <@vulture> anyway, I changed nothing on my system, and my account hasnt been re-compromised, so, 100% it was blizzard and not me
[18:31] <@Rava> 100%
[18:31] <@Rava> case @%@#ing closed

You heard it here first folks, Executus IRC is always on the front lines to get you the most interesting information there is.
Edited by Ravasham on 5/22/2011 5:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Is there any cake, ice cream, candy, or twinkies in this news filled IRC? :o
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Come nerd it out with us while we watch streaming SC2 from MLG Columbus!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]