Cooking idea that came to mind

85 Blood Elf Mage
So i'm sitting in vent with some friends talking about cooking and stuff and I had this idea..

An apron that adds the same functionality as the chef's hat, Increased cooking speed.

except!!! when you click on someone's portrait, you have a new option to kiss the cook. and it makes you /kiss automatically at the person wearing the apron.

Just a silly little idea. ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
adds a little more novelty to 2ndary profession i like it
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
i just wanna make a sammich
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
No sammich for you unless I get one too?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Also another Idea for cooking is with the fire, have one of those "Go here" green circles, so you don't have random fires everywhere too. That would be nice...
Reply Quote
92 Human Paladin
04/24/2011 12:49 AMPosted by Reylis
Also another Idea for cooking is with the fire, have one of those "Go here" green circles, so you don't have random fires everywhere too. That would be nice...

but i like my little campfire....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Nothing's wrong with the campfire. just the randomness of the placement. lol. looking left, plant a fire behind you.. lawlwut? looking right... look, fire seven feet to the left. I just always found it silly to hardly get a fire directly in front of you when you put one down.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I thought about an apron too, but felt is should be different than the chef's hat. Something along the lines of a 20% chance to proc an extra piece of cooked food.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
04/27/2011 05:50 PMPosted by Acornbrain
I thought about an apron too, but felt is should be different than the chef's hat. Something along the lines of a 20% chance to proc an extra piece of cooked food.

that is a good idea!!! apron should have guild tabard icon.. what do you guys think?
Edited by Reylis on 5/4/2011 12:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
An apron is I nice idea. (including the guild icon) It should complement the chef's hat, not take it's place.

Either proc more foods, or add an extra buff; something minor like a guardian buff of some kind. Increased protection from magic, or nature damage, or a lower secondary stat... 90/90/30 buffs as one example.

I'm sure others have good ideas too... ( i so love the fishing boat-mount idea in another thread on improving fishing)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Sounds like a great idea...would give me a reason to do the cooking daily again too maybe, cuz i assume it would be purchased with cooking tokens?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
The cozy campfire buff needs to be upgraded. Make it give at least 12 spirit.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
moar spirit!!! yes!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
That is the cutest idea of cooking I have ever head :D
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Death Knight
I want either an apron, that looks suitably apron-esque, or a Chef Jacket. The tux just isn't cutting it. Also, I would spend cooking awards to make the Fiery on my weapons look, you know, like they were enchanted with Fiery.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Its already kind of irritating to switch to my chef hat, before cooking.

I'd really only want stuff like this if there was an appearance tab.

No, please don't make appearance tab suggestions. Its a dead issue, well known suggestion, that Blizzard has already said they want to possibly do. People have suggested stuff about it in every way possible, though for some reason one or more people keep updating/making new threads about it too.

--------------

I normally don't have my helm showing, so when I switch to the equipment manager for the chef hat it doesn't show (on me, in game.)

Though I have it set the same way in fishing, fishing buddy has a hot key I use instead and then you CAN see that fishing hat equipped. Is there anything like that for cooking, so that when I want to use the chef hat it shows while my ugly helm won't when I switch back?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]