Hey Horde Guilds

85 Worgen Druid
I'm making a horde alt and is there any chance I could leach some of the benefits from a level 23 horde guild?

I promise I'll play nice.

:D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
:(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I might be able to give you an invite later if certain compensation was made in the form of an alliance argent tourney pet :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Sure.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
04/18/2011 12:17 PMPosted by Forgive
Folks, don't make me make yous an example out of someone making a mistake by trading someone else an item for a makeshift position that someone else might already have and jeopardize their spot.

What is this, I don't even...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm making a horde alt and is there any chance I could leach some of the benefits from a level 23 horde guild?

I promise I'll play nice.

:D

You know what...if you stand in front of the Wintergrasp fortress, and let me blow you up 14x with a turret, I might be able to muster you up a one-strike invite.

<a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skywall/stix/achievement#95:14901:a1751">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skywall/stix/achievement#95:14901:a1751</a>

Edit: This would be one of the greatest hazing events in the history of <C H A O S>
Edited by Stix on 4/18/2011 4:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
You know. I was in Choas in VANILLA MAN. Me, Zorhn, Zeft, and Trollman.

:(

But yeah, dying 14 times is easier than argent pet. Whisper me.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I might be able to give you an invite later if certain compensation was made in the form of an alliance argent tourney pet :)

This violates the ToS. If followed through, I'm obligated to take legal action.

Folks, don't make me make yous an example out of someone making a mistake by trading someone else an item for a makeshift position that someone else might already have and jeopardize their spot.

Forcibly go [expletive deleted] yourself. Thanks a ton buddy! Welcome to skywall!

Also, why ya gotta undercut me stix!? :)
Edited by Warstehdruid on 4/18/2011 7:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warrior

Folks, it's particularly indecent to tell law abiding players not to do something that places burden on any particular person breaking some rule on the ToS, especially if its completely lawful and law abiding - moreover, it's plain rude to tell someone they cant do something that they can do perfectly well within the rules without causing any disruption to any particular person outside the person who committed the offense. In that case, no I will not expletively delete myself, because ive probably been on this server longer than you so you can go expletive yourself for all I care.

Wow...if you're trolling, pull the kleenex out before you finish hitting send cause I dont' get you.

1) Were you the kid in grade school who tattled on the kid who his mom put candy in his bag and didn't have enough to share with the whole class? Cause I'm the parent who puts one less than the whole class and tells my daughter not to give you one just out of principle.

2) My offer does not include anything that violates the TOS. It is ingame time for ingame rewards. I will blow this long time Skywallian up 14 times, and in return he will get 10% more exp, a good time and I will make 10% of all his loot.

3) If you are seriously calling "ToS" and pulling out the "I've been here forever" card. I have someone you should talk to. he's a good guy and you might get along with him. His name is Venomcide - he's on Maelstrom server. Tell him Stix said hi
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Obvious troll is obvious.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

Wow...if you're trolling, pull the kleenex out before you finish hitting send cause I dont' get you.

1) Were you the kid in grade school who tattled on the kid who his mom put candy in his bag and didn't have enough to share with the whole class? Cause I'm the parent who puts one less than the whole class and tells my daughter not to give you one just out of principle.

2) My offer does not include anything that violates the TOS. It is ingame time for ingame rewards. I will blow this long time Skywallian up 14 times, and in return he will get 10% more exp, a good time and I will make 10% of all his loot.

3) If you are seriously calling "ToS" and pulling out the "I've been here forever" card. I have someone you should talk to. he's a good guy and you might get along with him. His name is Venomcide - he's on Maelstrom server. Tell him Stix said hi

A) No, I share this conservative value with you. Long live sacred America.
2) I wasn't talking to you, scroll up.
C) Venomcide is starved for attention, I played on Skywall since day one and know the ins-and-outs of the realm more than he could learn in three lifetimes. TBH, I put him on ignore from day one as a nuisance to the community - Part of the reason Skywall's population is on a consistent decline.

Folks, here's a prime example of a person who brings forth a claim that isn't exactly truthful in that the claim makes no reference to any particular instances that actually have occurred. This person claims that I have made an objection against him regarding the terms of service which is entirely untrue given the abovementioned posts that clearly recognize my intentions as a direction towards another player that actually has/plans to break the terms of service. Being that said, I find his third claim to be totally irrelevant to the fact that I plan to report someone in particular for breaking/planning to break a ToS, in that me being here for a long time has no correlation with the idea that i'm reporting someone for infringing upon a rule set forth by Blizzard Entertainment Co. Conclusively, I feel that this entire thread has become a forum for complaints rather than a strive for justice which I originally advocated, and will continue to advocate throughout the course of my being here.

Please continue.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
04/19/2011 04:07 PMPosted by Hixx
I'll bet he doesn't know who I am and has thus not been here since day 1.

He might know who you are if you were relevant. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]