Halla Battle Tokens

85 Worgen Druid
LF Horde and Alliance to meet for a battle. This way we can get the mount on alts and newbies. If anyone is interested ps or comment here on this thread.

Or is there someway to get them besides pvp kills that I'm unaware of.

Or does nobody even care about getting the mounts?
Reply Quote
1 Undead Mage
The easiest way to do this is to get someone alliance/horse side with a mid level character to let you farm them at the graveyard.

Takes about 10 or 15 minutes. Not completely sure, but I know if you are in party with a few people and so long as they are in the vicinity, they get the tokens as well.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
The easiest way to do this is to get someone alliance/horse side with a mid level character to let you farm them at the graveyard.

Takes about 10 or 15 minutes. Not completely sure, but I know if you are in party with a few people and so long as they are in the vicinity, they get the tokens as well.

I believe it requires it to be an honorable kill much like the Hellfire towers. Could do the same thing though, just with a naked 85.

edit* also I believe win-trading, even battle tokens is ban-worthy if caught, so I am not advocating any of this.
Edited by Nurwon on 4/18/2011 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Undead Mage

I believe it requires it to be an honorable kill much like the Hellfire towers. Could do the same thing though, just with a naked 85.

edit* also I believe win-trading, even battle tokens is ban-worthy if caught, so I am not advocating any of this.

I wouldn't know if a few characters who you might know in game might or might not have done this.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
You know what I did... My hubby got hacked and got changed into a blood elf for awhile. So we just decided to take any marital issues and gank each other until we felt better.

Also - if you spirit rez and get pwnt you still award a token. I'm fairly certain you must still be the appropriate level but no safety in sacrificing your armor durability and honor reward.

And I'd be willing to show up and fight it out for great justice.
Edited by Vaina on 5/1/2011 11:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]