[A] PvPs looking for more to PvP!

90 Human Death Knight
Hello everyone;

*This was previously written after we merged with a guild we thought shared the same vision but was the exact opposite!

We're reaching out to any PvP enthusiasts on the server, alliance side - to join us for rated battlegrounds, arenas, normal battlegrounds, TB/world pvp and just engaging in pvp related discussions. This is not a guild looking to raid, heroics nor is it a leveling guild. We just want to PvP! You don't need to be experienced, nor are claiming to be the best (but reaching that point would be awesome!).

Feel free to message any of us online if you're interested, we expect you to 1.) be 85 and have gear - crafted/bloodthirsty at the very least (can't contribute unless you can live) 2.)Be good natured, and have a willingness to improve your gameplay! :)

Pricks need not apply. Looking forward to playing with others who share the same passion!
Edited by Bultek on 4/10/2011 9:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
send me a guild invite, was part of the Phase One guild that really went no where, so invite me if you want, I only PvP and never raid..
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Ohhlawds, I'll send you an invite as soon as I log in tonight
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Sorry we didn't keep a list of names of the few we were able to interact with, we'd love to have you Ohhlawds! Any one of our members online can invite, though we won't be on for a little bit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Looking for resto druid, shaman, mage, rogue, lock specifically but any warm bodies will do.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Still looking for some more members!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Any good frost mages, 1750+ in your guild by chance? :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Most of us merged with <Krieg>, leaving 2 alts in PvPs.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Howdy there! I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if you would like to bring your guild over to my guild, Angry Few. We would be glad to have ya! I put up a thread about it on the Drak'thul Forums if you want to check it out
<3 Bandayde
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
We need more to PvP if you guys are interested would be nice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Taking more players. :)
Whisper anyone in the guild for an invite.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
send me a invite im on alot dont got pvp gear yet but i can hold my own
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Stilez here is an image explaining what you just did wrong.

http://imgur.com/65SPp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]