To the alliance attacking ogrimmar...

85 Tauren Druid
Thanks for making this game somewhat fun again.
Srsly.
Going against some organized people in world pvp brings back some heavy nostalgia.
muchos love <3

Ill try to start attacking stormwind with some buds. we'll see.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
yer welcome :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Good times. I can't think of anything that would make me much happier than to hear "STORMWIND IS UNDER ATTACK!" again. This makes me want to go to The Crossroads! :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
When Stormwind was under attack back in Wrath, even after they made SW the real capital again, I think the alliance's defensive measures were pretty much to just collectively curl up into the fetal position and take to berating the horde in trade chat, leaving like 5 alliance by themselves to fight against however many horde there were. But maybe things have improved since then.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
05/10/2011 11:26 AMPosted by Gnanika
When Stormwind was under attack back in Wrath, even after they made SW the real capital again, I think the alliance's defensive measures were pretty much to just collectively curl up into the fetal position and take to berating the horde in trade chat, leaving like 5 alliance by themselves to fight against however many horde there were. But maybe things have improved since then.

In WotLK Stormwind was the unofficial capital of Crimson Wrath.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Don't know anything about pvp or Stormwind, but I owned Orgrimmar in WotLK.
I gave up the mayorship just before cata launch.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Every time i used to go to SW all ppl did was QQ >.>
I even got mail with death threats and gm tickets saying i was using haxxs.

Now that they added more than 1 AH Sw is no longer fun for me though :(
Edited by Failrogue on 5/16/2011 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
That's because all you did was kill the auctioneers and then (try to) run away with all your cooldowns up. Even the staunchest of world pvpers gets bored after the 23rd time that day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I never tried to do anything. Most days I'd chain destroy the Org AH. Then if it was more than solo we owned the AH for a couple hours.
I didn't get tired.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Olen knows whats up. And why would i stand in SW trade district? its a sea of angry red. Of course I ran away. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]