Moose

85 Worgen Death Knight
Stop MCing me and backpeddling. You're making me look bad...er.
Reply Quote
YOU KILLED MY PET GNOME SQUANKY YOU DESERVE IT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I got some lols when I kept DGing you away from the alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
You should see the amount of rage I am getting for not helping to kill y'all.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I'm reported :(( bai
Reply Quote
Reported for what =o and ya rofl we got a ton of hks jesus kids are so bad
Reply Quote
04/10/2011 01:21 PMPosted by Seramore
stop clicking your stances kal

Your very first comment where i will agree that you are correct and not a total moron.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Everyone in general was raging. Delboy kept going on how he had you and that you guys really weren't good at all. Made me giggle.
Reply Quote
Delboy lost a 1v1 to timmy and ran from timmy, rofl. Maybe if delboy didn't get juked for 5hours straight he would of "had me"
Reply Quote
Yes i didn't disperse 1 time, i life grip like a pro people just dont know how to accept lifegrips. I am still the best. And before you think your cool because tunasub says things about me want me to give you your wall quote?
"Chaoskiller is honestly the worst paladin i have ever seen"
"I rather kill myself then play with chaoskiller ever again"
"I carried that scrub Chaoskiller to 2200 and he didnt deserve it all"
"Chaoskiller doesn't know what positioning means"
"Chaoskiller is a even worse mage"

Sit.
Down.
Nerd.
Cy@
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
BOOM
Reply Quote
So tunasub talks crap behind everyones back, whats new? 2400 isn't an acomplishment, stop acting like it is. Were both 2400 duelists. I have 2 tabards to your 1. I have arena master you don't. I've been 2300 + 20 something times to your 1. But your right, YOUR SO GOOD. Now about lifegriping, i didn't "call it" i just griped tuna, then he fell off the edge cause hes a challenged cupcake. Its still his fault imo. And KFC is op? What does it matter what varient i lost too? I havent even streamed in 2weeks ive been out of town playing on dialup so anything i lost too on dialup with 500 ms WOW SO GUD. So if you remember me losing to something 2 weeks ago you must be my fan. Stay small, stay a fan boy. cy@
Reply Quote
I didnt say those things special kid, i was pointing out that you taking things out of context just like i can. And if you don't play this game, why are you paying for it and posting on the forums. Quit being a nerd and go do something productive. I still don't know how someone who doesn't play this game know i lost to X team 2 weeks ago.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]