Moose

Why do kids insist in bringing pot into conversations, it doesn't make you cool, in any way. Don't bring it up, no one cares. Now i just think less of you then i already did, get arena master then talk to me, nerd.
Reply Quote
You can't get 2200 in 5s because your not good enough. Get arena master then talk nerd. Athlete played hpal kfc to 2800, my excuse? Hes good? 2345 super spellcleave jk warrior comp vs double ele shaman teams we cheesed our way with the underpowered comp. I can't have pot sorry.
Reply Quote
Im not trolling. Lets look at statistics. Your 2400 in 3s im 2400 in 3s. Your 2200 in 2s im 2300 in 2s. Your 2100 in 5s, im 2400 in 5s. Once again, nice arena master title. 2345 had a warrior in it, that wizards global. Everyone in s8 ran either ele/hunter/lock 4wizards or double ele/lock we were the only ele/lock/war queeing (with no smourne) I only played my spellcleave 5s for 1 day, we hit 2200 the day we created the team and never played again because unholysmite lives in africa and never logged on. And I can't have pot "Results of random testing can be used in court-martials (Under Article 1128a of the Uniform Code of Military Justice), article 15s (nonjudicial punishment), and involuntary discharges."
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
We hit it in one day cause I carried you all with my "Super arcane pve global people out of invisibility when they dont expect it" spec.

Reply Quote
We hit it in 1 day meanwhile this nerd tried multiple days and still couldn't get arena master ROFL so bad the challenge still stands chaos killer
IF
YOUR
SO
GOOD
WHERES
YOUR
ARENA
MASTER
NERD
CY@
Reply Quote
58 Gnome Death Knight
Ha ha, keep telling everyone how awesome you are in a video game and then call everyone else a nerd. NERD!
Reply Quote
I leave july 5th. I wanted to leave during the winter but i wasn't physically ready (was trying for pararescue the hardest thing in the military), not that it matters now lol. And i dont want to hear your explanation of how you had a high mmr. I told timmy the other day about our high mmr when we played LSD. He said BS and its understandable, so i can say the same thing BS, nice Arena Master title nerd. The challenge still stands.
Reply Quote
04/15/2011 06:14 AMPosted by Minibillybob
Ha ha, keep telling everyone how awesome you are in a video game and then call everyone else a nerd. NERD!

Nice alt nerd
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
lol moose lost to my 1850 rated 3s on his arena master lock =P
Reply Quote
Ya we didn't take you seriously the first game at all, ended up losing lmao. Won the next 3 but ggs.
Reply Quote
Chaoskiller i dont get what you dont understand about this. No one cares that you beat x y z. Why do you take screen shots after beating an RMP during SEASON 8 the only season rmp sucked? And before you say that "rmp was good" snutz said in an interview something along the lines of ~the only reason orangemarmalade didn't win blizzcon is because rmp sucked in s8 and this game is comp based~ Now before you say you have screenshots of beating people no one cares about. Congrats on winning a couple lucky games, your still 2400 in season 8 just like me. Grats on duelist. Nice arena master. Oh wait.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
ARENA MASTER ARENA MASTER ARENA MASTER ARENA MASTER ARENA MASTER ARENA MASTER ARENA MASTER ARENA MASTER ARENA MASTER....Ten times in a row and you the boogie man will get you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]