Moose

WHAT i have my 2400 achievmet the day it came out, because my LSD was 2400. My WLD was 2350. My MLS was 2300. And i just checked for you, you don't even have duelist. Your a rival. Now your even worse then the 5s heroes that were on alliance. All you have is little screen shots that anyone can photoshop with a brain, stay small stay rival. Cy@
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I'm not even a challenger QQ
Reply Quote
04/15/2011 01:47 PMPosted by Jiose
I'm not even a challenger QQ

Your pve gear looks amazing on nelfs not gona lie.
Reply Quote
I dont care about your life story chaoskiller. Fact is your a rival who can't get arena master because your not good enough. Your one of many bloodhoof rivals. Congrats.
Reply Quote
I didn't even know jiose arenad till you said that, but it shows his rating as 2254 and mine is 2256 right now, ive tanked from 2370 to 2250 since ive been on "high speed dialup" in the country the past 2 weeks.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
But we don't even have any rivals on Alliance side QQ
Reply Quote
I wont make excuses for d/cing every 3games if you stop making excuses for being a bad rival.
Reply Quote
Coming from a rival i will take that as a compliment. One day i might teach you to be as amazing as me.
Reply Quote
Your a challenger and a rival? Your workin up there, maybe you can get duelist this season. Jk your not good enough.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
i heard delboy was a pretty good player, confirm/deny?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I own. Nuff said.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]