Ongoing Ulduar/ICC25 Drake runs, Mon/Th

85 Blood Elf Paladin
After a month of runs in Ulduar, I'm expanding to ICC25 as well. Ulduar 25 is run at 7PM server on Thursday nights, and ICC25 is run on Monday nights at 6:30PM. I like to start invites 15 minutes early, so if you're interested please be on and ready then if possible.

*WE WILL ALSO BE HANDING OUT BLOODS AND COMPLETING 2 INFUSIONS BI-WEEKLY! So if you're interested in finally working through your Shadowmourne quest line, tag along.

*I have every intention of continuing these runs after I've completed Shadowmourne/Val'anyr, and working on getting other people their legendaries as well. (Hey, I have 9 alts who need drakes. =) ) Attendance is going to play a big part in deciding who's up next, so if you're at all interested now is a good time to start attending these runs!

*If interested, add Sibut to friends and/or send me an in game mail expressing interest. (Or just whisper me when the time comes) I also usually have Fluffymoomoo snag people from trade to fill a few spots, so if you forget you may be able to hop in there.

*I like to keep everyone for the entirety of every run, but in the event that someone is screwing the group over or is just plain awful they will likely be removed. (Especially for Yogg 0 etc)

*I and my merry group of old content people have been running a lot of other stuff during the week as well, so if that's something that interests you hit me up too. (This lockout we cleared every raid between vanilla and H ToC, with ICC coming on Monday.)

Requirements:
-Vent.
-Level 85
-Available for 3 hours
-Ability to follow simple directions.

Rewards:
-Ironbound proto/Frostwyrm.
-All the level 80 epic gear you can carry.
-The satisfaction of all of us knowing we just missed having this when it was relevant by about 2 years.

Loot rules:
-Legendary frags for Shadowmourne and Val'anyr are reserved.
-Algalon key is not, but will usually be priority based to people who show up regularly, as is his quest item.
-Patterns rolled for among anyone who has the prof. (Doesn't have to be maxed, but at a reasonable level)
-Mining the mechanical bosses goes to whoever has the best latency and quickest hands after the body hits the floor.
-You no take candle.
-All other gear goes to RP or whoever wants it most. I know you wanna terrorize Org with that Worldcarver you never got at 80.
-If Yogg 0 or heroic LK drops the mounts, they are open roll with no priority based on attendance or anything else.

I don't care if it's your main or newly minted 85 alt in quest greens and BOA gear, show up, join us on vent, and have fun. Drinking heavily is strongly encouraged. Feel free to post here if you wanna come, mail Sibut, or just show up Thursday/Monday nights. Hope to see a bunch of you there!

EDIT: Wanted to add that if the group seems cohesive and can follow directions we'll give Yogg 0 a shot for the mount, which will be free roll. If it's getting really late or some people seem bad at basic direction following we'll just do Yogg+1 and come back next week for Mim's head.

EDIT 2: As requested, shard counts. As of 6/6: Val'anyr 24/30, Shadowmourne 26/50.
Edited by Sibut on 6/7/2011 1:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump. Hope to see some of you there tonight!
Reply Quote
Would you mind posting/updating with a shard counter? I probably will be working the next few weeks, but want to get in before you finish.

And TY for giving some of us a chance to see content that we were unlucky enough to miss out on.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Sorry for the late bump, crazy week. I only have a few shards, so this is going to be a several month grind most likely. I'd love to have you and your guildies along, as well as any friends you have interested in seeing the content.

Wanted to add too that once I get my mace I'll be running it on all my alts to get their drakes, so there will be an opportunity for someone else to complete the legendary as well. Depending on who shows up consistently for the runs leading up to my mace being completed, we'll prolly have a roll-off of those over 70% or something, starting next week. I'll run it long enough to complete the next person's mace, even if my alts have all gotten their ironbounds.

Thanks for the interest!
Reply Quote
Is this a recurring thing you're doing every Thursday?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out tonight, even though Yogg didn't drop the mount. =( Hope to see more of you next week!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for tonight's run, gogo Mim's head this week!

We we we so excited.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump for Kologarn
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
If only this was alliance side or I leveled my horde alt to 85 (still at 80 in 80 greens/blues). Ulduar is my all time favorite/coolest raid.
Edited by Rhorle on 4/29/2011 1:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
You cuuuhhhhlearly haven't had a chance at firelands yet! :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/29/2011 05:34 PMPosted by Nettoh
You cuuuhhhhlearly haven't had a chance at firelands yet! :D

You're so smart. Now carry me through heroics
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just wanted to update, runs from now on have been bumped up to 7:00 PM server to try and get as much in as possible. I'd love to see you all there.

@Rhorie: level fast, gogo
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for ICC raiding as well, time change, etc. Join us, peoplez!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump for a healer can also one heal all these fights so i can bring my alts. ffs.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for another Yogg 0 kill last night with no mount. =( Thanks to the deeps from SI and KL (and Slyphy) who carried it. Hope to see a lot of you Monday at 6 for ICC!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, we haven't gotten head yet, but maybe this week!

Bump for Monday's ICC run, invites at 5:45 server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]