A nice little thread

85 Draenei Shaman
Thats a great idea Lyssanne and I know a lot of people appreciated when you were doing the progression thread. I have been talking with Decay and we both agree that it will be a lot of work ot upkeep and I am sure Decay would welcome and tidbits of knowledge you gained.

I was just thinking while reading your post that maybe when a guild posts their information they should put a guild contact that can be reached by Decay or some other representative. That way someone could be tracked down (yes I know, pain in the butt but at least a starting point) and ask if everything is still good with the info. If the person can't be found or hasn't been on in a while the status of the information could be changed to outdated or something similar.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
It would be cool to keep this thread going. What are you likes or dislikes about the game? Do you have any other comments about how to improve these forums? Is there anything else you think would be beneficial to speak about on this thread?
Reply Quote
Does anyone have any ideas for how to bring more world PVP to this server? I have been trying, but I am not having much success.
Reply Quote
26 Night Elf Druid
I know how we can make world PvP happen. Give me a few weeks and I'll show you.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
04/17/2011 02:23 PMPosted by Krainez
I know how we can make world PvP happen. Give me a few weeks and I'll show you.

Tap, Tap, Tap, is it time yet. hehe. I wouldn't mind seeing what you have in mind myself.

I remember the precataclysmic even when we all went to Halaa. I came with several guildies and for a while it was a constant corpse run. The reason that Halaa is worth it is it still has rewards people want, specifically the mounts. The problem is that when one side is overrun it basically becomes free tokens for the other side. I stayed for the whole thing but I saw a lot of alliance come and go very quickly. At one point we were pvping so far away from Halaa there was no reward but I was still having fun. I will admit I am not a huge PVPer but something that makes it fun for me is being able to be in Vent with others who are there and just laughing at the horde even when we die. Also you build up strats about how you can lure out the weak ones and just own them. Anything that helps the community is good for everyone.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
yawns" huh someone say coilfang? rofl irl
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
NAACP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]