Giving away a Haunted Memento

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Of late, I've been giving away potions, flasks, fortune cookies, enchanting mats, gold. The reason for it is I'm done with the game. On April 19th at 8pm, I'll be picking a spot in either Azeroth or Outland and the first person who opens trade or Alliance player who hits me with a love tap will get a Haunted Memento. If you're Alliance, I'll hop on vent with you and let you know when it'll be up on a neutral AH. No, I won't be hiding. I'll be either in front or on top of a place. Good luck to anyone who participates.
Edited by Ghast on 4/11/2011 5:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
How many love taps can i hit you with?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
:O you can't leave wow...that means you'll be drunk and having sex all the time!@ oh wait...

I'd do a sadface but it wouldn't represent my sadness enough. Text me <3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Dammit why do i have to be away with no wow for this to happen!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Really you have to do this on a raid day AT a raid time???? FOR SHAME!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Too lazy to quote to answer.
@Dezarkwel: Only need one to get it. A couple more then I'll kill you, camp you and while you got a rez timer get your vent info to set up getting it.
@Jenny: Sent you a text lol
@Daruss: Bad timing. Keep prot pvp alive my friend. Been holding it down since S5.
@Raistlinjr: Got a final tonight, work Wednesday night and account runs out Thursday morning. That left Tuesday as the only day I could really do this.
Edited by Ghast on 4/18/2011 11:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Grats Turgoth on the memento and grats to everyone who got consolation prizes.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
WTS Haunted Memento 15kg
Reply Quote
:(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]