Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
04/16/2011 12:38 AMPosted by Medix
Im so good at pvp

LOL it's called humility!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
04/15/2011 03:15 PMPosted by Chochey
But now its shifting towards alliance whether you are willing to admit it or not.

Most are scared to do the 1 on 1 or 15 on 15 on Wildhammer . Like I said Choc you would love it because we have even went to far as our guild and another alliance guild went to the Haala arena and did a 15 on 15 rumble lol . For fun and world PvP but still TONS of PvP going down .

I mean you guys actually will go to Org and pick a fight no wildhammer horde will do that anymore hardly .
Edited by Deathbud on 4/17/2011 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
04/17/2011 02:41 PMPosted by Deathbud
But now its shifting towards alliance whether you are willing to admit it or not.

Most are scared to do the 1 on 1 or 15 on 15 on Wildhammer . Like I said Choc you would love it because we have even went to far as our guild and another alliance guild went to the Haala arena and did a 15 on 15 rumble lol . For fun and world PvP but still TONS of PvP going down .

I mean you guys actually will go to Org and pick a fight no wildhammer horde will do that anymore hardly .

I'd be willing to do 1 on 1's, but I'm a noob =(. It'd be more used for training in my case.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
lol you're a hunter you can mess some people up at all times lol . I am just saying that no one world PvPs on Wild hammer like the days of people out ganking in the Sons of Hodir place and the ulduar summoning stone. Man that was fun .
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I am teh suck @ pvp... that, and monitors and keyboards get expensive after a while

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNOnepGHvj0&feature=related
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNOnepGHvj0&feature=related

LOL
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
TPL
I'm glad you know all the current happenings of Wildhammer PvP all the way over there on Eredar.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Top hunter inc, get ready gais.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Jesus I think I lost IQ points skimming this thread.
Reply Quote
04/20/2011 11:57 PMPosted by Esoda

Jesus I think I got a headache looking at your gear. Only 359's uhggggg cata's been out for 4-5 MONTHS.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
04/21/2011 09:00 AMPosted by Heatonn

Jesus I think I got a headache looking at your gear. Only 359's uhggggg cata's been out for 4-5 MONTHS.

I think I lost interest skimming these 2 posts. Like rly gais. Talk about how good of a hunter I am instead, killin 85s on a day2day.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
04/21/2011 09:00 AMPosted by Heatonn
cata's been out for 4-5 MONTHS.

Is it four or five? I have trouble counting sometimes too, it's okay.

Check it out guys, someone bashing gear because they can't find anything else to flame. This pro has me in tears, you broke me down.
Edited by Esoda on 4/21/2011 10:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Best hunter is Sigfried simple .. :D
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
cata's been out for 4-5 MONTHS.

Is it four or five? I have trouble counting sometimes too, it's okay.

Check it out guys, someone bashing gear because they can't find anything else to flame. This pro has me in tears, you broke me down. I'm so upset I might have to start doing PvP then call myself an incredible player for hitting average ratings and be full of myself for pressing my buttons to react when other people press theirs.

In his defense, December 7th - april 7th would be 4 months and since it's past that it would been in between 4 and 5 months, but okay lol.

Please don't make the argument of PVP being easier than PVE. You cannot compare fighting against another player to playing against a computer that does the same thing over and over because it's scripted. Once you've played at a competitive level in arena come talk to me.
Edited by Xéqtr on 4/23/2011 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
04/21/2011 10:41 AMPosted by Xéqtr
Please don't make the argument of PVE being easier than PVP

I'm assuming you meant to switch PvE and PvP and I wasn't. I was saying people bragging about a video game where you press buttons in general is stupid. I can see how it came off that way though.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
04/21/2011 10:41 AMPosted by Xéqtr
Please don't make the argument of PVE being easier than PVP. You cannot compare fighting against another player to playing against a computer that does the same thing over and over because it's scripted. Once you've played at a competitive level in arena come talk to me.

Ummmmm LIES do Omni D system on HM or Conclave on HM and then tell me about PvE being easy. Until you do PvE at a competitive level then come talk to me :D

RNG can and will slap you around !! lol
Edited by Deathbud on 4/21/2011 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
04/21/2011 11:22 AMPosted by Deathbud
Please don't make the argument of PVE being easier than PVP. You cannot compare fighting against another player to playing against a computer that does the same thing over and over because it's scripted. Once you've played at a competitive level in arena come talk to me.

Ummmmm LIES do Omni D system on HM or Conclave on HM and then tell me about PvE being easy. Until you do PvE at a competitive level then come talk to me :D

I raided pretty hardcore during pre BC and BC. Sort of in wrath in the beginning then I stopped. I've always felt this way about pve vs pvp. Also.. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/doomhammer/Drow/rating.tier11_25
I have people that raid in my guild that are fellow gladiators and they would agree that PVP takes more skill.

This argument is tossed around all over wow forums. The reality is, in a raid everyone has to be good sure, but not as good as the best player. For a 3's team to get a high rating you all have to be equally good. Same as in my guild they will let me come in for a 372 trinket if I want it since I'm on their PVP team. If I come in for the trinket I don't need to know the fight they'll just carry me through it. A raid of 24 people carrying 1 person is possible, even without them knowing the fight. Show me a person who doesn't know how to play arena that jumps in with two people he's never played with before and they play up to a high rating >2700. Just doesn't happen.

I'm not arguing that your raids aren't hard(in comparison to pvp), but RNG aside(which is in PVP as well), the fights you do are the same script over and over again. Against a player you have to react on what they do it's skill vs skill. It's like if you were to go play COD or whatever those console kids play now a-days and you completed the single player campaign super fast and you claim that you're as good as a top ranked person for online play(or however it works)

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman

nice arena ratings bro
Edited by Medix on 4/21/2011 5:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
04/21/2011 04:35 PMPosted by Xéqtr

I raided pretty hardcore during pre BC and BC. Sort of in wrath in the beginning then I stopped. I've always felt this way about pve vs pvp. Also.. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/doomhammer/Drow/rating.tier11_25
I have people that raid in my guild that are fellow gladiators and they would agree that PVP takes more skill.

This argument is tossed around all over wow forums. The reality is, in a raid everyone has to be good sure, but not as good as the best player. For a 3's team to get a high rating you all have to be equally good. Same as in my guild they will let me come in for a 372 trinket if I want it since I'm on their PVP team. If I come in for the trinket I don't need to know the fight they'll just carry me through it. A raid of 24 people carrying 1 person is possible, even without them knowing the fight. Show me a person who doesn't know how to play arena that jumps in with two people he's never played with before and they play up to a high rating >2700. Just doesn't happen.

I'm not arguing that your raids aren't hard(in comparison to pvp), but RNG aside(which is in PVP as well), the fights you do are the same script over and over again. Against a player you have to react on what they do it's skill vs skill. It's like if you were to go play COD or whatever those console kids play now a-days and you completed the single player campaign super fast and you claim that you're as good as a top ranked person for online play(or however it works)

This is me backing you up!

Also: lol Medix got carried to glad umadbreh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]