Is there anyone from BC still on this server?

82 Undead Mage
I don't play much on this character anymore, but I played in Vanilla with Ludacris Speed..TBC with Eye of Sin then aSyLuMn for the rest of my life.

I also remember a small guild I was part of for a bit between Ludacris Speed and Eye of Sin ...such odd times...

I remember some of those guild names you people are saying...nostalgiaaaaaaa
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I had been in Red Dragon Reavers.

To this day I remain uncertain if they had been reavers who reaved red dragons, or red dragons who reaved things.

You win. Actually laughed out loud in my office, at 4:55 AM.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
wanna make out?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I was on my mage austen back in the day.. liked to cause trouble on the isle
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
What's going on in this thread?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
I'm fairly certain that TR left because Exodus transferred and took all their server firsts...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
11/13/2011 01:06 AMPosted by Frankdux
I'm fairly certain that TR left because Exodus transferred and took all their server firsts...

TR left before Exodus came to Ysondre.
Your argument is invalid.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
No, actually they didn't.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I wonder if anyone remembers me ... I was in descent, but my locks name was lostacolyte, not my priest
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Isles of Quel Danas, 24/7 wpvp, at least it used to be. :(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
ah BC..the good ol' days
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I remem when the guild Tabula Rasa transferred onto this server. What I can't remem though is the guild on alliance that thought they were the best until TR showed up.

That guild quickly crumbled as the mass exodus began to TR.

(Only guy I got left on this server is my 49 twink Twoshot that rides on his spectral tiger). I'm sure noone remembers me. I was the richest guy on the server at the point I was on here. I dual boxed games and ran the twink guild "Unfair Advantage".
Edited by Ilistokedill on 11/21/2011 10:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
Just came back about a month ago.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
11/21/2011 10:07 AMPosted by Ilistokedill
"Unfair Advantage".
seems a little familiar.. im not sure tho..

05/08/2011 10:54 AMPosted by Håunted
To this day I remain uncertain if they had been reavers who reaved red dragons, or red dragons who reaved things.

lolol
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/29/2011 02:06 PMPosted by Pøison
[quote="35952418485"]"Unfair Advantage".
seems a little familiar.. im not sure tho..

I forgot I changed my name. I used to be called Twinkaholic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I transferred last week but ill post in this thread, my name is essentially the same. Also TR left because of lack or talent on the server. They wanted a larger better player pool to recruit from. Exodus was here, but they never transferred because of not getting server firsts.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
11/21/2011 10:07 AMPosted by Ilistokedill
I remem when the guild Tabula Rasa transferred onto this server. What I can't remem though is the guild on alliance that thought they were the best until TR showed up.

Eternal ROC. I was in that fail guild before joining TR.

11/13/2011 06:55 PMPosted by Prostatus

TR left before Exodus came to Ysondre.
Your argument is invalid.

TR didn't leave before Exodus came. We were raiding Ulduar the same time that Exodus was when Exodus got the world first Yogg kill. Your argument is invalid.

They didn't leave due to the server firsts being taken, they left because the economy of Ysondre was to trashy to deal with anymore. It was awesome for us in BC, WotLK killed it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I've been on the server since vanilla - nursed an old realm guild through the expansions and remember allot of you... Yes, it was EROC before TR (Apollyon competitiion after a bit on alliance side). EROC split and part went into other guilds and a core reformed as Eternal ROC. It was after the Naynay-Hiei fiasco.... Tawdry incident. Retelling would make this like an rp thread....
Anyone remember the old guild in vanilla name Dragonlance (had like 1400 members in vanilla)? My first Ysondre toon was in that guild.
Have noticed allot of old names comming back to server past few months... dozens of them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]