Is there anyone from BC still on this server?

85 Tauren Paladin
04/24/2011 10:28 PMPosted by Silentdread
i dont suppose tizak and doxie are still here? lol

This was the question I wanted answered. Oh the days of mass Doxie forum posts. An entire page of only forum threads dedicated to Doxie. So much fun.

Xamot was my fav...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

I'll throw out a few names from the past for you.... Turretts, Syndrome,
and another Vanilla guild that is still around: BOA
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I've been on the server since vanilla - nursed an old realm guild through the expansions and remember allot of you... Yes, it was EROC before TR (Apollyon competitiion after a bit on alliance side). EROC split and part went into other guilds and a core reformed as Eternal ROC. It was after the Naynay-Hiei fiasco.... Tawdry incident. Retelling would make this like an rp thread....
Anyone remember the old guild in vanilla name Dragonlance (had like 1400 members in vanilla)? My first Ysondre toon was in that guild.
Have noticed allot of old names comming back to server past few months... dozens of them.

Naynay fiasco.... haha, I love that you named it. I remember that crap.

Dragonlance has been and always will be the best guild that has ever graced the face of Ysondre.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I'll throw out a few names from the past for you.... Turretts, Syndrome,
and another Vanilla guild that is still around: BOA

I'm still in contact with Belowyou (Tourettes) :)

BOA is still alive? That's amazing... probably longest running guild on the server.
Reply Quote
Ahhh the Battlehammer, Eternal roc days.

Back when the world just made sense.

Eternal roc LOL. Vanilla was the best. Sleepless ahhh shiiit.
Reply Quote
I remem when the guild Tabula Rasa transferred onto this server. What I can't remem though is the guild on alliance that thought they were the best until TR showed up.

Does anyone remember Sendo? Core? Sleepless? Good ol' days on here right after they came out with server transfers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm pretty sure all the Vanilla and BC players boarded a boat together, into another land where they could play together.
Wrong!!

I'm still here from vanilla with original toon also,
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Offense and The Final Order were the two bomb guilds in vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I remem when the guild Tabula Rasa transferred onto this server. What I can't remem though is the guild on alliance that thought they were the best until TR showed up.

Does anyone remember Sendo? Core? Sleepless? Good ol' days on here right after they came out with server transfers.
Were you the dude who had the undead mage back in vanilla? If it's you I remember you dueling a warrior at Sentinel Hill, that had a destroyer of worlds. I think he said he was your brother.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

(Only guy I got left on this server is my 49 twink Twoshot that rides on his spectral tiger). I'm sure noone remembers me. I was the richest guy on the server at the point I was on here. I dual boxed games and ran the twink guild "Unfair Advantage".
I remember you, you always hanged out in IF with your twink. I remember you saying you had like 45,000g back in the day.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
[/quote]Does anyone remember Sendo? Core? Sleepless? Good ol' days on here right after they came out with server transfers.[/quote]

Core and Sleepless... Yup, definitely remember them.

12/08/2011 03:16 PMPosted by Dios
Offense and The Final Order were the two bomb guilds in vanilla.

Offense I don't remember much. TFO, definitely.

Anaxagoras still plays as well, for those of you TRUE Ysondre members that remember him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah, Offense was a Transfer guild. Their main players were a ret pally named Nn and a warlock named Nm. They also had a really good female NE hunter, can't remember the name.

Also remember the ally guilds Warrior Nation and Giggity Giggity. Also the horde guild Purgatory sticks out.
Edited by Dios on 12/8/2011 10:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

(Only guy I got left on this server is my 49 twink Twoshot that rides on his spectral tiger). I'm sure noone remembers me. I was the richest guy on the server at the point I was on here. I dual boxed games and ran the twink guild "Unfair Advantage".
I remember you, you always hanged out in IF with your twink. I remember you saying you had like 45,000g back in the day.

Yep, that was me. On my multiple accounts we'd create follow trains with my spectral being the lead, tons of ppl would join in, and we'd walk all around IF :)

Yeah, that was actually a lot of gold back then--and you are exactly right on the total. Did you have a 49 twink in Unfair Advantage because I kept the gold in that Guild Bank. It's suprising you remember the exact amount.

A couple months back I logged in and checked out that old Guild Bank and I forgot that I filled it up with 7x tabs of twink items before I left. I have dozens and dozens of Staffs of Jordan, Underworld Bands, (every 39/49 epic) and a bunch of lower level stuff.

Also, I completely twinked out a lvl 1 and a lvl 3 and would park them on the hill out side Org and pick fights with guys upto lvl 20. I have screenshots somewhere of beating a lvl 15 & a lvl 17 2v1 vs my lvl 3 Rogue (It lvl'd from exploring & getting the arena bands). God that was fun. I miss those times...
Edited by Ilistokedill on 12/9/2011 12:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Most of the top alliance guilds were xfers. There was a big fuss because they transferred from high pop servers cuz of lag and came in and jumped to the top in progression. I remember the drama between Sleepless and Sendo/Core.

Anax still plays?? LOL

@Dios I was alliance back in the day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

oh, I was trying to remember the name of that undead mage, maybe it was swoosh
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Unless mop becomes something special I'll probably be leaving to play swtor for a while. The xpac after mop will probably kick !@# if it's the burning legion xpac.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Most of the top alliance guilds were xfers. There was a big fuss because they transferred from high pop servers cuz of lag and came in and jumped to the top in progression. I remember the drama between Sleepless and Sendo/Core.

Anax still plays?? LOL

Haha, ya most of us the top guilds were transfers for sure. And I swear I remember a Snoosh from back in the day too, so that's probably you :P I was Alliance back then as well.

Ya, Anax is Horde again like he was in starting Vanilla. Actually, all of TR is Horde now. Decidedly Uncouth is the guild name now, unless they changed it when they switched to horde side, not sure on that, need to ask him.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
This thread makes me giggle a bit
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]