Favorable Outcome, Realm First Level 25 Guild

85 Goblin Priest
07/01/2011 03:40 AMPosted by Beedrill

No. Because you're a nobody.

As in I don't exist or just a person without something to remember him from?
I prefer to refer to you as some random rather than a nobody. The term nobody just leads to silly questions like ^ that one.
Edited by Dreamyshugga on 7/1/2011 8:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Most unfavorable guild on the server. Ganked and camped so many from this guild it's almost depressing. And what makes it better is when they switch to a horde toon to QQ. Now and then though, I admit, I'll jump on alliance toon just to mock them <_< I'm sorry guys, you don't deserve this. lmao
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Yes they do.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
07/12/2011 11:34 AMPosted by Dreamyshugga
Yes they do.

We worked our butts off to get it, thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
hard realm first is hard, k?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
its funny to camp nice guys and eds but they tend to get nerd rage and need to double, triple or more cuz they get pwn'd by one of us one on one
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
cant believe horde still complain at us for getting just get over it u guys got enough realm first u cant get em all be glad with what u got
Edited by Akirachan on 7/17/2011 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Sad fact is, there are some very, very good players on the Alliance side, but the Alliance simply lack the man-power to make things happen.

At peak hours there are maybe 80 alliance active anywhere on the server.
Edited by Saedora on 7/17/2011 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
07/17/2011 04:02 PMPosted by Akirachan
cant believe horde still complain at us for getting just get over it u guys got enough realm first u cant get em all be glad with what u got

It has more to do with the fact that you created an entire forum thread to advertise the fact that you finished something first when no one was really competing with you. How many other realm first threads do you see?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Serious question:

Who are you, Akirachan, capable of camping in Nice Guys that has reached level 85? They're getting gkicked.
Reply Quote
53 Worgen Druid
Akkirachan , is talking about paladumb :D
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
u can probably camp my lock i just hit 85 with, i have 1k resil and 85k hp
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
so im boned

but i am synkz so maybe not heh ( . Y . )
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Serious question:

Who are you, Akirachan, capable of camping in Nice Guys that has reached level 85? They're getting gkicked.

good question i haven't gone after yet u go after me lots wheres the love dreamy u were such a good teacher before changing over again hehe. but as far as nice guys i camp hard to recall cuz they all look a like at me they go ughh after first kill then after that they try fail then get others to help cuz one on one against a priest who is wearing pve gear for the most part is hard. If i remember a particular name ill tell em with love from ur old student akirachan.

p.s love ya XP
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
[quote="28423913025"]It has more to do with the fact that you created an entire forum thread to advertise the fact that you finished something first when no one was really competing with you. How many other realm first threads do you see?

quite a lot but come one im just having some faction pride and i didnt create this thread
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Serious question:

good question i haven't gone after yet u go after me lots wheres the love dreamy u were such a good teacher before changing over again hehe. but as far as nice guys i camp hard to recall cuz they all look a like at me they go ughh after first kill then after that they try fail then get others to help cuz one on one against a priest who is wearing pve gear for the most part is hard. If i remember a particular name ill tell em with love from ur old student akirachan.

p.s love ya XP

This paragraph...wow.

Good question, I haven't gone after you, yet you go after me all of the time. Where is the love dreamy? You were such a good teacher before going horde again, hehe. As far as Nice Guys go, I camp hard to recall(what the !@#$) because .... I cant even finish after this as I can no longer decipher your paragraph.
Edited by Arasae on 7/20/2011 7:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
yeah dreamy i got one for you Mariella camped her just for bit
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
i kind of find it funny u dreamy being my old spriest mentor coming after me. I was tempted of getting you earlier today when i saw u trying to help that lock with getting part of that molten front acheive where u need to kill that one mob that carries people into the lava. But i didnt cuz i didnt want to look like what most of the horde does these days and that is getting people at low health or mana especially an old friend.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]