Whats the best Horde PvE raiding server?

(Locked)

85 Worgen Death Knight
Im looking for a server tht has alot of PvE raids (Baradin Hold, Bastion of Twilight, ETC) tht is for horde cause im thinking of switching servers but i want a good one tht does alot of PvE raids
MalGanis, Blackrock, and Illidan come to mind.
85 Human Paladin
http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us

You can take a look at each of the PvE realms. The top ones are dominated by the Alliance, but you can work your way down the list to find a decently populated Horde one.
90 Tauren Hunter
Turalyon, Hyjal, Area 52, Zul'jin, and Ysera all look reasonable.

http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us
85 Orc Warrior
Horde + PvE + Raiding = Transfer to a PvP server, or faction change to Alliance. All the good horde players are on PvP servers. :-)
64 Goblin Priest
RED
04/14/2011 12:17 PMPosted by Plaguemaster
Im looking for a server tht has alot of PvE raids (Baradin Hold, Bastion of Twilight, ETC) tht is for horde cause im thinking of switching servers but i want a good one tht does alot of PvE raids

Look for a high ranked one but be cautious because just because there are a lot of accomplished guilds on the server and semi/mostly pugs running a lot of content doesn't automatically mean that they are going to take you.

If you are getting rejected on your current server for some reason, chances are the same thing will happen elsewhere and you need to remedy that problem first before any pugs will open up.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
please all just give a good server that isnt full.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish to provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion, please create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.
Edited by Araxom on 6/25/2013 1:18 PM PDT
90 Troll Shaman
wish this thread wasnt old as.... dirt
Well at least the thread is only a few posts and you tried to use the search bar.
Edited by Broldir on 6/20/2013 4:44 PM PDT
90 Troll Druid
Area 52
90 Orc Warrior
I recommend visiting openraid.us for old content raids. Please post various runs there.
85 Goblin Mage
Im on Illidan and it seems to, for some reason, be labeled as the "uber Horde PvP server" - I dunno, All I see is a ton of freaking people. Either way getting on any Full Population server will increase your raiding odd tremendously - there are raids pretty much 24/7 on Illidan. There are hundreds and hundreds of raiding guilds on the server ranging from full Heroic clears all the way down to straight pug groups.

While I don't like the lag that accompanies that many people (Last night I was pinging in the 2000's) I do like that there are alot of options.
90 Goblin Death Knight
Zuljin is a decent, its what my guild transferred to.
90 Tauren Monk
Moon Gaurd
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]